C-95 Masks---And Nuclear Fallout

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was roasting coffee in the kitchen, I had to use a 3M P95 respirator (organic vapor filter) because the smoke bothered me too much. And I have facial hair - it seals around my beard. With the respirator I can't even smell the smoke.
I roast outside now though.

You absolutely can, providing you have a quality mask, of the correct size, that you wear correctly. Fit testing of a 1700-officer department, twice a year, about 50% of whom have facial hair, show that.

It may not be optimal, but facial hair doesn't autimatically preclude a good fit.

Exactly. Our vfd removed the no facial hair restriction when it was shown it had no effect on a positive ventilation mask.

I still have a few Atropine auto-pens. Even if I never get gassed, they are good against getting sprayed or in the wind of a wasp/bee/ant spray which is also a nerve agent...look at the small print on the wasp killer spray and you will usually read that the antidote for the spray is "atropine"...

PS: keep a couple of cans of wasp spray around for "self-defense".:p
better than pepperspray AND PERMANENT!!!!
Good job GaRp58!
Atropine is the drug of choice for treatment of organophosphate nerve agent and insecticide intoxication, keep this in mind gardening friends.
Thank you!

1664279101177.png

What I found in my research is the danger of different kinds of radiation is that it latches on to nutrients our body naturally absorbs...like Calcium, Phosphorous, Iodine etc. Supplement and "fill" the body's quota and the radiation gets passed through without being taken in by the tissues.

Latest posts

Back