Buy real and fake passport online

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docspro2

Reaction score
Advertising potentially illegal activities will NOT be tolerated
This message has been deleted by ADMIN.
Why you ask?

Because the original message was written by what I can only assume is a moron with criminal intent and the post had the appearance of illegal activities.
This is something not tolerated here at Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Therefore, if YOU do NOT want your messages deleted or altered please stay on the proper side of the law!

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant help but wonder about low life's like him,and why would he think people like us are gonna be dishonest,especially that dishonest..and to top it off.he's showing how dishonest he is in a public area...

Didn't you post here before? idiots like you are helping to facilitate all that's bad in the world.

i cant help but wonder about low life's like him,and why would he think people like us are gonna be dishonest,especially that dishonest..and to top it off.he's showing how dishonest he is in a public area...

Probably willing to sell to every third world migrant and extremist for a few bucks, sickening truly sickening.

this one's a real retard,does this idiot think that if you prep you need shit like this??

i'll sneak out under the radar if i can,and if the time comes where i need to.on account.a person wont need a passport then..

Reported to Clyde.

Handled and he's out of here!

I was wondering why it was still posted. Now that Isis is known to have two real passport machines, it does bring to light how vulnerable the system is. Reminds me, I still need to get my passport, though I'll go thru the traditional, legal channels.

Didn't you post here before? idiots like you are helping to facilitate all that's bad in the world.

Probably willing to sell to every third world migrant and extremist for a few bucks, sickening truly sickening.

this one's a real retard,does this idiot think that if you prep you need shit like this??

i'll sneak out under the radar if i can,and if the time comes where i need to.on account.a person wont need a passport then..

Reported to Clyde.

I was wondering why it was still posted. Now that Isis is known to have two real passport machines, it does bring to light how vulnerable the system is. Reminds me, I still need to get my passport, though I'll go thru the traditional, legal channels.

but Brent S,you could have gotten it here :rolleyes:

Hey Clyde please keep those Democrat passport sellers of DPF :)

Thanks Clyde
Message has been changed, and all links removed.

Latest posts

Back