Bush, then Obama NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES ANYMORE

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

paranoidmetalbuyer

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a 25 year old kid and I recently decided to convert my family's capital wealth into precious metals.
How do I buy metals, what kind of metals should I buy? Teach me how to create a security blanket.

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
well,don't know much about metaltrade,but I would guess it would be gold and silver,both bars and coins

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Hi, I am a 25 year old kid and I recently decided to convert my family's capital wealth into precious metals.
How do I buy metals, what kind of metals should I buy? Teach me how to create a security blanket.
with the amount of questioning google search may be a better option also "Bush, then Obama NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES ANYMORE" doesn't really fit in 'Prepping 101'

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
realisticdude, you too???
wasn't thinking much of metals in those days ;)

Reaction score
At 25 I was a heavy equipment operator making $30 an hour spitting sun flower seeds and smoking a pack of cigarettes in a 12 hour shift. I miss the money! Working over 70hrs weekly.

Reaction score
"Quote="paranoidmetalbuyer, post: 56046, member: 3036"]Hi, I am a 25 year old kid and I recently decided to convert my family's capital wealth into precious metals.
How do I buy metals, what kind of metals should I buy? Teach me how to create a security blanket.[/quote]

Honestly buying metals isnt going to give you a blanket of security when shtf. People do not need metals and cash when the world.ends lol. Think differently. Like toilet paper or food and water. Personally I have wipped my rear with leaves and it sucks!
Though I dont see how I this thread of yours fits into preping 101 either.

Trapper

Reaction score
At your age instead of sacking away gold and silver I would work towards being financially free of debt. That is often a forgotten about prep. Also work on the basics of prepping; food water shelter & security.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Gold is the best for an over time investment, percentage wise. Of course, only worth something WHEN you sell it. But, I wouldn't make it an ONLY strategy, and only what you could actually spare to put into it. Over time, it is pretty reliable for return, but it has a lot of ups and downs during that ride.

With the recent developments in Russia and China though, definitely not a bad idea.

Like above though, getting out of debt is first and foremost.

Latest posts