bunkers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not owned but also never used or patrolled, just derelict, zandaman is in the process of welding locks onto the steel doors so not they're not mine but they will be when I go slap a lock on one or 2 we've already put some good supplies and gear down there including lots of tools we have lots of supplies aimed around a general plan for the whole site including lookout places etc me and my friends are all agreed on a plan also I should add that this site is one of a very large scattering of forts and castles and stuff like that, there's even a massive circular fort in the middle of the sea near me perfect for a zombie apocolypse :) hahaha its just my area there's world war and victorian forts and even older ones absolutely everywhere when I get on a pc I'll put some photos of the other places or you could google "hubberston fort" to give you an idea of what its like near me, I wouldn't use huberston fort personaly but only because loadsa people go in it all the time so there's not much exclusivity but its a cool place to party as I have so many times, if shtf I could literaly walk to huberston fort in like an hour tops

The place I'm gonna use is perfect , even if the person knew exactly where the bunkers are and also knew exactly which one we were in it would take them from the first gate to the bunker door 20 minutes even if you ran, now that's not taking into acount the fact that you get bottle necked 3 times on your way through (perfect place for snipers to shoot you) that's assuming you don't get lost also, and once the first person sees you we have plenty of cb radios so every single person will be alerted instantly and IF you made it past all the traps,snipers and bottle necks and found the bunker you then have a big steel door to cut through which has nice peep hole which will have a saiga 12 poking through it .... If anyone decides to raid us they're not gettin far , like I said the place is perfect apart from its next to the sea so like I said a tidal wave would end me, but that's a nice advantage I'm some situations because I'll be fishing every day :)

very nice find, might have to start combing the area to see if theres anything like that around here ^^
all kinds of cool places around people.
just have to find the no truspassing signs an ignore them lol

Yeah we've welded lock on the big steel doors on a few and have got quite a few provisions in place stuff like water distillation gear and fishing gear and medical equipment,, apart from that just lighting heating and cb radio

Yeah we've welded lock on the big steel doors on a few and have got quite a few provisions in place stuff like water distillation gear and fishing gear and medical equipment,, apart from that just lighting heating and cb radio
Man, i dont like you anymore !! Nice going, keep us in the loop !

Baught these solar lights and I'm hoping they'll work with the wires extended fifty odd metres also got Tilly lamps and 100 litres of kerosine and torches and literally a shopping bag full of batteries ,,,,, haters gonna hate even more now just scored some NATO body armour
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354296961.594073.jpg

We've got cb but yeah your right I wish I could show you guys the place it's so easy to fortify there's a huge warehouse complex to go through before your even close which will be guarded and before anyone says it no there isn't another way in unless you want to either swim or jump off a cliff lol

First, I'm not trying to crap in your Wheetabix, but is there any chance that the military or some other government group of twits showing up to use the tunnels for their own bunkers? If not, then you have a sweet, sweet place there.

Not with the state that they're in I'd imagine they would have done some decorating lol

Latest posts

Back