Bundy dispute

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yet they were found Not Guilty in Oregon.......and like a lot of people you don't have all the Facts.....We all have a lot of Fluff thrown at us by the media, IF what the media say's is true they would be in Prison right now with no hope of parole, BUT that has not happened....a Jury listens to the evidence and so far those Jury's are not seeing what the Fed's and the media put out....as far as what the Feds and the media put out about damage at Refuge, Did you see them do it ? I did not either and considering the track record of the Feds making up evidence I don't believe it is as the Government say's.....I never saw Lavoy pull a gun ? never saw a gun until the Feds supplied the photos....would not be the first photos the Feds faked.....how do you know the truck was not struck by bullets prior to it speeding up to possibly swerve away from the gunfire directed at them ? anyone would swerve when a bullet hits close to them especially when driving ? for every government account of what happened it can be easily accounted to be the total opposite....the Feds also lied about killing cattle and broke the Law many times over.....The Daniel Love Thug firing will help show the Feds f'd up again....the BLM firing of Love was probably done just for that reason, make the Agent in Charge look bad and blame all the Laws they broke on a Patsy....in the end the Feds are scared they will have to pay up rather than get paid....

I have a lot of friends in that area ranchers, OSP and with the PPN, he reached for the gun twice, that is in the video, my information doesn't come from the MSM

drt4life your down in West Virginia, where are you getting the information from? Some were released (7) but Ammon Bundy and 18 others are on trial here in Portland 3 already pleaded guilty. I never said Finicum had a gun in his hand, he was reaching for it.

In an interview on January 6 he said on video "I have no intention of spending any of my
days in a concrete box"

And on two cell phone videos by the occupants of the truck;

"After Payne's surrender, Cox and Bundy each started recording cell phone
videos of the confrontation. The videos captured police identifying
themselves as Oregon State Patrol and ordering Finicum to turn off his
engine. Refusing their order, Finicum yelled back that he was going to meet
Palmer and that the only way officers could prevent that meeting was to
shoot him. Finicum yelled at the troopers, "You back down or you kill me
now. Go ahead. Put the bullet through me. I don't care. I'm going to go
meet the sheriff. You do as you damned well please"

I have family in Burns, you can believe all the conspiracies regarding this that's fine, these conspiracies keep the likes of Alex jones in business. Another note, the occupiers don't deny the mess or the damage at Malheur.

Don't get me wrong, I support ranchers but the way this was handled was totally wrong by the occupiers.

No love loss seeing Love gone, he's been under investigation taking moqui marbles from federal land and giving them away plus for abusing his powers at burning man festival, it was primarily him deleting emails regarding the burning man festival that got him fired. After the situation with the bundy's he should have been fired then but he had the support of the BLM director and Harry Reid is why love didn't lose job any earlier.

I watched the videos, I saw no video from the front...so again I don't know for sure and you and I were not there. I saw a pistol that the Feds said was on him, but again that means nothing.....How many people have said, I won't go down without a fight ? Your gonna have to kill me ? Millions have said the same thing, Does that mean they all get shot ? No.....talk is cheap especially on the Fed side...never said anything about conspiracies, I said I don't believe the media or the Feds....and that the Jury's have not found everyone guilty and put them away in any manner the Feds and media say they should be...and now that the Agent in charge has been fired it will make Bundy case even better, the Feds again screwed up all of it....that is just fact, no conspiracies.....and they will continue to lie in any form to try and cover it up....how many lies did Love tell ? how many things were hid, deleted and covered up by Love ? I don't know, but again his firing is very telling on how the Bundy's Trials will end.....Love's firing will put a lot of doubt in any Jury's mind on how truthful and lawful he was in Nevada....and those who were under him in Nevada will be thinking hard whether or not to back Love's account in a courtroom.....this is far from the simple case the government contends.....

I watched the videos, I saw no video from the front...so again I don't know for sure and you and I were not there. I saw a pistol that the Feds said was on him, but again that means nothing.....How many people have said, I won't go down without a fight ? Your gonna have to kill me ? Millions have said the same thing, Does that mean they all get shot ? No.....talk is cheap especially on the Fed side...never said anything about conspiracies, I said I don't believe the media or the Feds....and that the Jury's have not found everyone guilty and put them away in any manner the Feds and media say they should be...and now that the Agent in charge has been fired it will make Bundy case even better, the Feds again screwed up all of it....that is just fact, no conspiracies.....and they will continue to lie in any form to try and cover it up....how many lies did Love tell ? how many things were hid, deleted and covered up by Love ? I don't know, but again his firing is very telling on how the Bundy's Trials will end.....Love's firing will put a lot of doubt in any Jury's mind on how truthful and lawful he was in Nevada....and those who were under him in Nevada will be thinking hard whether or not to back Love's account in a courtroom.....this is far from the simple case the government contends.....

We can say we disagree on the shooting.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/fbi_to_release_video_footage_o.html

In March 2016, the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office and FBI announced that an FBI agent was suspected of firing twice at Finicum and may have gotten help from four other FBI agents in covering up afterward. No other agent has been charged in the case.

Their decision follows the October ( acquittals ) of Ammon Bundy and six co-defendants on the same conspiracy and weapons charges following a five-week trial in the 41-day refuge occupation last winter. Bundy, his older brother Ryan Bundy were considered among the leaders of the occupation.

Other members of the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team involved in the stop of refuge occupation spokesman Robert "LaVoy'' Finicum testified before a federal grand jury that returned an indictment against their colleague, Agent W. Joseph Astarita.

Prosecutors have asked the court for permission to share transcripts of the agents' testimony with a nationally recognized ballistics and trajectory expert who they may call as a witness at trial.

Astarita is accused of firing two shots at Finicum or his truck and then lying about it. The shots didn't hurt Finicum. State police fatally shot Finicum a short time later. Finicum appeared to be reaching for a gun at the time, investigator said. He had a loaded gun in his inside jacket pocket, they said.

The government's case against Astarita rests on videos taken by an FBI airplane flying overhead and cellphone video from Shawna Cox, a passenger in Finicum's truck, as well as ballistics and trajectory evidence developed by the state police crime lab and the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office, the prosecutors said in a recent court filing

( and was Lavoy trying to defend himself or did he start the gun fight ? ) do tell......

Waco,wasn't it that place where that dude thought he was God/Jesus on earth,and thus above all law?

David Koresh was a real whacko . His followers were as bad for falling for it . He found a cult that had splintered from a larger .
The problem is how the ATF responded . To say heavy handed doesn't come close . Then instead of descalating they called in the FBI . The FBI claimed they never fired a shot and tried to stabilize the situation . But foootage shows lots of rounds being fired from FBI positions. Including one occupied by the same FBI Sniper that shot Randy Weavers Wife at Ruby Ridge . Bill Clinton and Janet Reno were calling the shots in this mess . Eventually firing flamable tear gas and mabey by accident some agents had pyrotechnic tear gas rounds . I think it was 75 Children burnt to death in the bunker . Whole thing could have been avoided if they had simply searved a search warrant. Koresh may have been arrested on Child abuse and the Devideians would look foa another leader .
The dynamics of the Bundy case is different.

Ok So was Al Bundy at Waco or was it Peg Bundy at Ruby Ridge ?

Al Bundy Scourge of the Feds
zz215.jpg

I don't know where to put this, but us older folks remember what happened during the Bundy standoff. This is about Ammon Bundy and his fight.

This is a Brave summary:
Far-right political activist Ammon Bundy has been arrested on an outstanding warrant in Emmett, Idaho.45 The warrant was issued by an Ada County judge in April for contempt of court for refusing to show up to legal proceedings for nearly a year over a civil lawsuit filed by St. Luke’s Health System.126 Bundy was arrested at an Emmett High School football fundraiser, and his bail was set at $10,000.3 He has had an active arrest warrant since mid-April.126 During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bundy was arrested more than five times for protests and disruptions against COVID-19 mitigation efforts by the Idaho government. He ran for governor of Idaho in the 2022 election but lost and placed third.

and his post yesterday which is the reason he got arrested. My heart breaks for the family of Cyrus. I had seen the video footage when it came out, sorry I can't remember the month/year. My heart also breaks for Ammon who is trying to stand tall against the tyranny that is happening.

If you hadn't seen the original video I am talking about, Ammom reminded us of it on his Twitter page.

Latest posts

Back