Bulletin Board

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Painless

Reaction score
There may already be something like this out there, and if so, we can delete this.
I'm wanting to use this to post stuff that anyone can respond to....such as:

I need a suggestion from y'all. At some point I want to start/add-to a discussion/thread on being prepared while traveling. Where should I put it, or is there one already. Give me some ideas or some direction. Also, is there already a bulletin board somewhere to post messages like this?? Thanks!

I've read some misc. posts here about traveling, but don't recall an organized thread. I always carry a gun with me, but read a story recently that caught my eye. Someone was going to a Disney resort, and the luggage was taken to their room. Apparently they X-ray at least some of the luggage as he was in hot water for the gun or guns in the bags. I don't know how the story turned out, but with the world freaking out over terrorists, you might draw some unwanted attention to yourself. First off, I like to keep a weapon close to me. What good is it in checked baggage?

In case anyone was wondering. FYI.......Re: Traveling Prepared. That thread has been posted under "Preparation and Surviving"..."What Are You Doing To Prep?".

Was wondering if any of you have ever heard of this gal or seen any of her YouTube videos. Her name is Lisa Haven. This one is interesting..... but is it credible? It's easy to listen to, and she's pretty easy on the eyes, but.....always have to wonder if it's a waste of time.

This is a link to today's (Feb. 18, 2016) Suspicious0bservers report. Nothing alarming in it, but there is some good information in it that I wanted everyone to have a chance to see. I really like these guys and feel like seeing their report each day is a great step in being prepared.

Was wondering if any of you have ever heard of this gal or seen any of her YouTube videos. Her name is Lisa Haven. This one is interesting..... but is it credible? It's easy to listen to, and she's pretty easy on the eyes, but.....always have to wonder if it's a waste of time.

Never heard of her, but she is easy on the eyes. Seems credible. Her sources check out. And she's not making any dire prediction. Not a whole lot to it though. Though HAM operators cooperating with the government in such a scenario is intriguing. This would likely be a GOOD way to remain relatively untouched in the event of military rule after a grid collapse. They'd likely need you in place due to manpower, so you wouldn't be herded to the camps.

A base HAM unit, license, etc. just moved up higher on my priority list, hehe....

A base HAM unit, license, etc. just moved up higher on my priority list, hehe....

:) Yep. Mine too. Or, in my case, getting a license & setting up the equipment I already have. My dad-in-law is a prominent HAM in south Fla. and for the last few years has been doing everything he can to get me going & on the air. I am in the process of building a 35 foot watch-tower with a radio room at the base of it. Now, if I can just get my customers to leave me alone so I can work on my own projects.......

Latest posts

Back