Bulk buying discounts?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsey

Reaction score
Anyone have a discount group they like to buy with? I'm looking for anything given at discount for bulk buying groups.
I already have great prices when it comes to nuts, seeds (eating & organic planting), dried fruits, flours/whole grains, rocket stoves... What about masks? Hazmat suits? ammo? fuel (wood, propane, gas, etc..)? Camping supplies? Anyone have any contacts or things they like that I could look into a group buy on?

Thanks
Godsey

Attachments

• prepare.jpg
    prepare.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
Anyone have a discount group they like to buy with? I'm looking for anything given at discount for bulk buying groups.
I already have great prices when it comes to nuts, seeds (eating & organic planting), dried fruits, flours/whole grains, rocket stoves... What about masks? Hazmat suits? ammo? fuel (wood, propane, gas, etc..)? Camping supplies? Anyone have any contacts or things they like that I could look into a group buy on?

Thanks
Godsey
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I personally do not know of anyone.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back