Bugging in at my penthouse apartment HELP?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least she can be real spicy when needed..lol.i wonder if gilagin knows that..lol

IMHO, screw picky eaters. I told my teenaged daughter (who is a picky eater) that if SHTF and she doesn't like the rations, she will go hungry and am not opening other cans of food just to satisfy her pickiness! My rationing would be 1 can of spam/Dax or 2 cans of sardines and about 700 grams of uncooked rice/pasta per day if we get hit hard.

lmao...i cant help but wonder if she hates the idea od eating like that..lol

oh I talked to my wife about it. She said she'd rather die. *shrug* I'll still prep for her and my parents. They're all I have anyway.

I'm sure when the SHTF, she'll come around. I'm planning my meals around her anyway.

good for you..im doing the same when it comes to my mom.but not as picky as your wife..

lol. Thats why my preps are currently just 2 weeks worth atm.

I'm building my preps 2 weeks at a time to about maybe 2 months. With Fishing + foraging it'll push to about 6 months. Just that I'll have to eat fish for a loooooong time

that reminds me.im not only planing geting a pocket fisherman or something else thats small in size.but i also want locate a small fishing net as well.that can save time when needed..

hmmmm ... i think it might be better if you actually tried fishing now. seriously. coz different places use different bait. For me, below my apartment block i have 2 rivers. using chicken meat as bait, I can catch catfish, gobies and tilapia. SHTF scenario, its slingshot pigeons for the meat to fish.

i didnt read it all.and i didnt click on any of the links in that...but i sure did like what i did read.and found it inresting

hahaha... i think u were referring to the thread i started about shelf life of food, right? HAHA

hmmmm ... i think it might be better if you actually tried fishing now. seriously. coz different places use different bait. For me, below my apartment block i have 2 rivers. using chicken meat as bait, I can catch catfish, gobies and tilapia. SHTF scenario, its slingshot pigeons for the meat to fish.

You can also use fish meat as bait. Catfish are carnivores, they will eat anything.

thats true. and tilapia eat almost anything. The aim is get pigeon catch tilapia. use tilapia meat to get goby and catfish. a 2 kg catfish will feed us for 2 days at least.

Latest posts

Back