Bugged out Headed west.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navyvet1081

BMCUSN(ret)
Banned
Reaction score
Hello fellow American patriots,
Iam head west away from the coast and all the sheep. I am Almost in Raleigh on 40 and I won't stop tonight untill I arrive outside Asheville area out side Tennessee. I will tell you everyone at home was pressure washing, buying furniture from everyone's favorite country China, and the thing that really throws me, they all laughed at me when I left. These are people that said they cared and loved me, typical Americans of the 21st century. Liars, thieves, pedophiles, rapist, scumbags, and everything else in between. I don't want an attack but my heart hurts to say this, goodbye asshole you deserve what you receive, enjoy your Starbucks.

Yes but it's better late then never and I have combat experience, don't mess with me. Sorry but that's my attitude. I wanted to use another word but I didn't want to be disrespectful to you or your family.

Yes but it's better late then never and I have combat experience, don't mess with me. Sorry but that's my attitude. I wanted to use another word but I didn't want to be disrespectful to you or your family.
That word we don’t use but we all think. Good luck

My tractor was a gift from my sweet Hunny. Bad dealings went down and property sold from under an organization that my hunny was a board member on. Hunny was able to buy my Ford tractor for $1. He and a friend painted it pink for me and then I added the purple flowers. The granddaughters love it!

My tractor was a gift from my sweet Hunny. Bad dealings went down and property sold from under an organization that my hunny was a board member on. Hunny was able to buy my Ford tractor for $1. He and a friend painted it pink for me and then I added the purple flowers. The granddaughters love it!
I love it, thank you. You bring a smile to my face. I am still figuring out this web site so iam sorry to respond so late to your post.

Latest posts

Back