Bug Out Packs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new pack to use as my bug out pack. I am wondering if anyone has found anything new and unique. Please let me know.

I am also going to start placing descriptions, photos, and prices of different styles in this thread.

Here is a couple of Bags called Sandpiper of California. The price starts at around $100.00.

6v5bm5YI6SKHNuFZXg1ZASG048-OFpg-P9Wn5wPkjfOsUtdcWwL4VOc72adFS4Svq4G_xSMxII0JQK7MDt4tq0CG4QYfHGvbfwtNieq4NlAvTsAIL-SsWo7dOsu9I9iYEeRazdAxquvIuBBlTsGYdQNzhyH-Jj3CwoEyDTvpJSHWabVB

This one is called the Bugout Backpack Bag Foilage Green Low IR and costs $99.00.

ZfWLZgYxSptku_czleQhFjccsEfRLx2TiQbLFbPy4d3h5nNZZK7I7WK5Nd-FY4AIEYYuQ8POZxrf0poen-1rdveC2mNGL5B7IKPedZjGTpQnvitOKaAQ3te2OO4L0XX7y9tseg_H8FYQxN7OdzX2HccFaATODyJzVdvbfqQPj6qfaEnVFhZm-3ZqR2AkNYUdGyRAk5WnI1XAgmOQgEgiKFGVOxjdBeSKC35_ylxai8b01qAq

Long Range Bugout Backpack - ACU Digital Camoflauge and goes for $149.00.

The following bag is by SOC Gear.

zo4Jcq-ZdKiIZv3FlpUBBM1WE5YGV_XXgBfTEKNOWT9qsSquk3sO2AA1RojhD9jY6pb3yF5OgQgSMbapo-V8CkWRDmUFdHRbwywPagjRMvbR6jKDEWwPnQLK5TVhroDh-8NU-tWp7u_vmchbaTSng0eVXl4pFagHZ5wXQRaMwisdDajh

This bag is the Long Range Coyote Brown, Coyote Tan - Backpacking Packs and costs $135.00.

if your looking to spend a hundred or a few hundred go to USCav.com they have everything from tactical, military, survival, and my favorite, camelbak backpacks

if your looking to spend a hundred or a few hundred go to USCav.com they have everything from tactical, military, survival, and my favorite, camelbak backpacks
Thanks for the info. I too am a huge fan of camel back. I have a couple of them that fit the mold for different needs.

yeeees! so i was helping my grandfather clean out his shed, and he gave me a u.s. army camelbak back pack, its newer which means my tweeker uncle put it in there, and it doesnt have the water bladder but im freaken stoked, i went out n bought some med supplys for it today, man im exited!

yeeees! so i was helping my grandfather clean out his shed, and he gave me a u.s. army camelbak back pack, its newer which means my tweeker uncle put it in there, and it doesnt have the water bladder but im freaken stoked, i went out n bought some med supplys for it today, man im exited!
Sweet find! I need to get my bug out bag finished! I am so far behind on where i want to be with it.

ya me too, i got medical supplies at the 99 cent only store, they have a emergency disaster thing going on at mine anyway, i got, ace bandages 2" and 4" in the same pack, a plastic container with band-aides, gauze, med wipes, rubbing alcohol, aspirin, pain reliever, and some cheap rope, not exactly the greatest stuff at the moment, but in an emergency, its better than nothing.

ya me too, i got medical supplies at the 99 cent only store, they have a emergency disaster thing going on at mine anyway, i got, ace bandages 2" and 4" in the same pack, a plastic container with band-aides, gauze, med wipes, rubbing alcohol, aspirin, pain reliever, and some cheap rope, not exactly the greatest stuff at the moment, but in an emergency, its better than nothing.
True, Something is always better than nothing! Nothing worse than not having it when you need it.
I figure probably 75% of the population is going to be S.O.L. when it hits the fan!

yup n thats when i grab my bug bag n gtf outta here before im left with nothing, hopfully i reconize warning signs and get going before population starts getten crazy!

yup n thats when i grab my bug bag n gtf outta here before im left with nothing, hopfully i reconize warning signs and get going before population starts getten crazy!
People who want to survive are going to have to know the warning signs, as there will not be a signal, siren, bell, or any other signaling device unless it is natural disaster or some man made disaster then you might get some media coverage depending on what happened and where.

i agree! the back pack i scored on looks kinda like the 2nd bag you have posted (grey camo) but with way more pockets

ya unless you use a jansport or a school pack, which is fine too, but tactical packs are awesome!
check this out, so yesterday after finding my perfect bug bag, when i went to the 99cent store to get a few things (non dd related) over the loud speaker advertisments about being prepared for disasters and their first aid stuff, so i went and bought some. some fraky coincedence survival day i had yesterday lmao

ya unless you use a jansport or a school pack, which is fine too, but tactical packs are awesome!
check this out, so yesterday after finding my perfect bug bag, when i went to the 99cent store to get a few things (non dd related) over the loud speaker advertisments about being prepared for disasters and their first aid stuff, so i went and bought some. some fraky coincedence survival day i had yesterday lmao
I prefer one that will last longer than a jansport.

nor i, i had jansport packs when i was in high school, for school it was quite durable, but after setting it down a lot, the bottom would rip open, not great for survival out in the 'wild' but then again you get what you pay for, if you go cheap, don't expect longevity, if ya by a decent pack it will last!
and the army rut works awesome, i don't have 1 but my grand father does, online you can get them $20 or even under

nor i, i had jansport packs when i was in high school, for school it was quite durable, but after setting it down a lot, the bottom would rip open, not great for survival out in the 'wild' but then again you get what you pay for, if you go cheap, don't expect longevity, if ya by a decent pack it will last!
and the army rut works awesome, i don't have 1 but my grand father does, online you can get them $20 or even under
Nothing like running through the forest and having all of your gear spilling out of the bottom.....

Latest posts

Back