Bug Out Packs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya not only does who ever is chasing ya get your supplies, but it creates the Hansel n Gretel scenario, follow the items to find you lmao

would be a good trap though, they follow the trail, just for your group to ambush them n take their supplys. hahaha, im not mean though id leave them with a swiss army knife, a pack of water and an mre, if their not dead yet lmao

would be a good trap though, they follow the trail, just for your group to ambush them n take their supplys. hahaha, im not mean though id leave them with a swiss army knife, a pack of water and an mre, if their not dead yet lmao
I'm not nice. I practice 2 to the body 1 to the head, or to save ammo, 1 to the head..... I know I am mean!

Google "Eberlestock". You may find what you are looking for on their official website. The packs are not cheap, but are extremely durable and rugged. From personal experience I have seen them hold up under the most extreme conditions. Eberlestock has a pack that will suit most everyones needs. Great systems, not for everyone though. Good luck, also try battle lab.

Google "Eberlestock". You may find what you are looking for on their official website. The packs are not cheap, but are extremely durable and rugged. From personal experience I have seen them hold up under the most extreme conditions. Eberlestock has a pack that will suit most everyones needs. Great systems, not for everyone though. Good luck, also try battle lab.
Thanks for the info. I will post what I find for the other members!

Just got a new pack for my three day BOB.
Academy $30.00
Has a 2litter water bladder and a ton of zipper pouches, a revesible rain cover, and exterior velcro loops to hold a shovel or a gun on the back of the pack.
It's not a high grade pack but will do better than a school pack for those on a budget. Also, all the little pockets are great to keep often used items out of the general collection in the main cargo area.
It has a waist belt with pouches that will hold 30 rd AK magazines.
I will start moving into it as soon as i get a chance.
12-21-12 053.JPG
12-21-12 052.JPG
12-21-12 051.JPG

Nice find Wiredog8, if anything else should be needed to add on good o paracord or zipties. But for further or long period of time bug out, look into the assualt packs by condor i own a few and prices are reasonable and a great pack, holds alot. But hey that pack great find.:m4:

Nice find Wiredog8, if anything else should be needed to add on good o paracord or zipties. But for further or long period of time bug out, look into the assualt packs by condor i own a few and prices are reasonable and a great pack, holds alot. But hey that pack great find.:m4:

I run with a condor and two dump pouches, love it !

Latest posts

Back