Bug Out Bag, Bug out to where?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ONLY thing that will be the same 10 years after SHTF as compared to now is that there will still be idiots to piss me off.

Everything else will change, drastically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah but there will be less of them, about 95% less.

That's an optimistic number, stupid people have a way of surviving by sheer luck.

its the usual % that is normally accepted in prepping circles.
stupid people without skills, knowledge or any supplies will run out of luck early on during SHTF.

Well, like the Joker says
4543ef7fffb69a994015f05e4eadd994.jpg

Ever noticed how a major traffic accident happens? Goes kinda like this:: the poor family was hit head-on by a drunk driver with 2.4 blood alcohol content. The mother and father died on the scene, both children are in the hospital in the ICU and in sedated comas. The Fu****G drunk had a fat Mercedes and is suffering a headache and two broken teeth from eating the steering wheel...
The same drunk driver will be the one to survive SHTF cause he was in the McDrive when the bomb fell and a 16 yr. old helped him inside and knew how to cook.
Stay away from MickyDees EricB...he's there and just waiting to piss you off! GP

You won't be alone for very long. Mexico City has twice the population of Los Angeles. They will be the first. Then Chinese will come. Then Russians will come. If only 5-10% of the U.S. population survives, we will not be a world power, or a world consumer. The U.S. will no longer be "useful" to the Europeans and China from an economic standpoint. We will once again be the frontier. If it is a world wide apocalypse, then the invasion will only be refugees from the south. If it is localized to the U.S., then the whole world will come. Power will be restored. Claims will be made to the land. Possibly WW3 over who takes control of what territory. Early on, England and France may set up some posts here claiming to protect us, and then they will begin importing population, just like they did 350 years ago.

Latest posts

Back