Bubbadreier's Recent Preps

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbadreier

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Rather than start a new thread every time I buy something new, I decided I would just start one thread and keep posting the preps here!

Okay up first is my purchases for 4/25/13. You will see a lot of repeats of purchases, I am currently in the processes of building my wife's BOG as well as finishing mine.

I bought this nifty little hatchet/hammer for $7.00 at tractor supply.

I got this manual on sale at Barnes and Noble for $8.98. Original price was $25. The knives are Winchester and I bought those for $10 at Walls Bargain Center. (They came in a kit, 3 total but my wife took the little tiny knife)

The rest of the stuff I bought at Academy Sporting Goods. The compass is a liquid filled compass that I will be putting in my wife's bag, it was $4.95.
The Sling shot is not going into a bag, but it is for my wife to practice with. I have been hunting small game with a sling shot for years, it is time for her to learn. The sling shot was $6.99 and the ammo was $2.95.

Pocket stove was $5.99
The cup was $2.95
The compass/thermometer was $2.95
The fire starter was $6.88

This knife is one that my wife picked out for me, its almost my birthday and she decided "she" would buy me this knife to try it out. By "she" I mean she used my card... hahaha

I bought this Leatherman Surge at a pawn shop for $10.

This Gerber Multitool was bought at a different pawn shop for $10 as well.

Looks good. I love multitools. We have them in various places, used one the other day for some impromptu dental work on myself.

Just picked these up in the clearance section of Walmart. The SS camping pot was only $2.00 because it has a small dent on one side, doesnt affect it at all though!

Here's my three day, old photo so there are some changes but it's the basic idea.

Picturekevinpicture010-1.jpg

You are hooked, pair it up with a Victorinox for a happy edc. Whats your favorite ?

Check out multitool.org

I have it paired with a swiss army knife from 1984 right now :)

I am a pawn shop junkie, my garage is filled with tools and toys that I get for really good prices.

Oh and Colt.... I blame you for my new addiction :p

I have it paired with a swiss army knife from 1984 right now :)

I am a pawn shop junkie, my garage is filled with tools and toys that I get for really good prices.

Oh and Colt.... I blame you for my new addiction :p

Sweet, hooked another lol , Do you have flea markets or swap-meets in your area. I have scored some killer deals there.

Latest posts

Back