Brexit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
For some reason I just find this a fitting piece from yesteryear ;)

30.jpg

the EU can't blame but herself for this,bad leaders,bad decissions,no wonder people get fed-up with it,they don't seem to understand in their Brussels HQ that the union is made up with member states,we won't allow us to become just a council in the "great empire",though EU has taken a huge toll on the independance,but eventually people get fed-up with those burocrats and then something like this will happen.

Everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING the Brits , Yanks and many others fought TWO world wars for AND a 60 year long cold war that BITCH Angela Merkel is throwing away. That BITCH has done more damage to Europe, Freedom, Liberty, self Determination and National Sovereignty in the last 2 years than bloody Adolf did in 20 years.

Europe is now very dangerous for its own citizens, rights, liberties and justice been trodden on, appeasement to Muslims and migrants now means we hear European governments telling its citizens that if you are YOUNG, FEMALE, GAY, JEWISH etc dont go out on your own, do go out after dark, dont use swimming pools, dont use railway and bus stations after dark, dont use gay bars, dont dress sexily. That is OUTRAGEOUS yet the idiot left wing politically correct multi culturalists STILL pander to the Muslims.

spot on my friend!!
wonder if things get any different here now,that Merkels lap dog here was voted out last weekend,this Stubb dude was nothing more than an a** kissing lap dog and a spokesperson for "the greater union" and did and said what Merkel told him to do.
idea was good,but the politicians distorted the whole thing for their own agenda and benefits.

As I have said before, merkel has achieved what hitler couldn't and she done it without firing a shot and lets not forget, she has come from eastern germany comunist germany who worked for the soviets agitprop of eastern germany so this begs the question, who side is she fxcken on? it does make me wonder and that is, is she really working for the emperor of russia with the intent to destroy Europe? or am I just losing it and in need of nut pills?

nope, Mav,you still have your sanity left,those EU-burocrats are really gettin' scared that the Brits say;thanks and goodbye,sure the markets would feel it,sure the EU would feel it,it would propably give the incentive to more nations to leave that group,I would say that for the same money we pay the bottomless pit of EU, we would get more security by joining Nato and it would still save us money,yup,skip EU and join Nato,I'm in for that.

I'm sure Brussels is going to make it hard on GB no doubt but I do see Italy and Spain following GB lead on the exit and the way it looks now Britain going to exit!

Frances president Hollande this morning has just said he will make our exit as bloody as possible, a senior German minister said " We dont need Britain and never have"
Meanwhile Switzerland has just officially announced it is formally withdrawing its plans to join the EU, the Croat PM has just resigned and Isil say they have just sent a large group of Jihadis to Europe on a boat.

Yet again the world appears to have forgotten many painful lessons about threatening or attacking the Brits, They may win round one but they NEVER win round two. Since 1945 Britain has been fighting wars and conflicts non stop with the exception of 1968.

FT.com Stefan Wagstyl
The surge in support for the campaign to take Britain out of the EU in next week’s referendum is rattling its partners, above all Germany.

While Chancellor Angela Merkel maintains her characteristic sangfroid, her colleagues are letting the strain show. Foreign minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier told a conference last week: “If it really comes to Great Britain leaving, then the EU will find itself in a deep crisis.”

Almost as he was speaking, financial markets were falling: the euro is 1.5 per cent down against the US dollar in a week, and the Dax German share index 5 per cent lower. Yields on the German 10-year bond have turned negative.

But market uncertainty is the least of Berlin’s concerns. The finance ministry thinks Europe’s markets can pull through any Brexit-related turbulence especially as the European Central Bank has proved it can contain shocks.

German industry frets over the potential impact on its complex trade relations with the UK, its third-biggest export market. But with domestic growth strong, executives think they can take the hit if they have to.

For Ms Merkel the problem is not economic: it is political. Their biggest fear is for the stability of the EU and Germany’s dominant role within it.

Brexit could encourage other member states to follow suit, or at least take a much more Eurosceptic stance. The most serious threat comes not from eastern Europe’s shrill nationalists, since EU subsidies and fear of Russia should help keep them in line. Berlin worries more about anti-EU sentiment in the union’s western heartland, not least France and the Netherlands.

Decades-long integration efforts could come to a juddering halt. As finance minister Wolfgang Schäuble warned last week, a Brexit vote would mean the end of “business as usual”.

EU officials are examining initiatives away from the EU’s traditional economic agenda — security, for example, external borders and foreign policy. They feel these issues could, under the right circumstances, appeal to a public concerned about both jihadis and refugees.

But who could lead such a push? The view in Berlin is that Brussels may not be right for heading such a campaign, given that many EU citizens share Britons’ antipathy to the euro-bureaucracy. But if not Brussels, then national capitals must take the lead, and if national capitals, then Berlin must play the central role, given its political weight.

But there is a catch. The chancellor has tackled the four recent crises — the global financial shock, the Greek rescue, the Ukraine conflict and the refugee influx — by taking the lead and often riding roughshod over her partners.

This has generated hostility, notably in southern Europe over German-led austerity and Russia sanctions, and in eastern Europe over refugees. It is not only in Greece that Germany is cast as the bully boy.

Ms Merkel has shielded herself with allies. But if the UK went, the choice of heavyweight partners would shrink. The EU would lose one of its biggest three states, a country with world-class diplomatic and military skills, a voice for market-oriented compromises.

If Germany then assumed a greater leadership role, it would be even more exposed to charges of hegemony. Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban’s accusation of “moral imperialism” — aired in the refugee crisis ——could soon sound tame in comparison. How long would it be before the shocking cartoons of Ms Merkel and her associates as Nazis become commonplace?

But if Germany stood by, for fear of appearing overweening, it would risk leaving a vacuum others would quickly fill, notably nationalists empowered by a Brexit vote. They are already champing at the bit, not least Marine Le Pen, leader of France’s National Front, who says she sees Britain leaving as the beginning of the end of the whole EU.

Berlin could respond by rallying solidarity-minded countries, notably EU aid recipients from the Baltics to Portugal. But if that brought bigger transfer payments, then the scepticism in the EU heartland — including Germany — would only grow.

As Mr Steinmeier concluded this week: “[We] would not just carry on as 28 minus one. It would require concerted efforts to ensure that … a decades-long, successful integration effort does not end in disintegration.” Stefan Wagstyl

that integration is something I loath,they have been takeing away sovereignity of the memberstates bit by bit and now their only worry is that it will hit them Brussels burocrats in their face,the idea was nice in the beginning,but as usual politicians have corrupted the whole idea.

Hey America WHY are you supporting the REMAIN campaign officially in the US? Would the American peoples agree to be governed by unelected Burocrats in Brazil , whilst your laws made and enforced from Columbia? No of course not. would you have your gun laws decided in Peru? NO obviously so why should we Brits be governed from Brussels

let's see if I live long enough to see the day we take that step and say f*** off Brussels,we take back what's ours!

one big issue we have here,the formost spokesperson for an exit belongs to the old cadre and sympathies with russia and I have great difficulties to rally with someone like that,I'd struck a deal with the devil before him,atleast I'd know what's coming with the horned guy ;)

one big issue we have here,the formost spokesperson for an exit belongs to the old cadre and sympathies with russia and I have great difficulties to rally with someone like that,I'd struck a deal with the devil before him,atleast I'd know what's coming with the horned guy ;)

But Jonnte whilst I absolutely fully understand your hatred of Russia I think the EU is by far the greater threat to your country. only this week they were talking about FORCING Finland to accept 150,000 Muslim refugees, In the EU you Finns are DEFENCELESS to the Totalitarians of Holande, Merkel and Co. But with Russia you have NATO backing you up now. Your watching to your front expecting to be gang raped by Russia whilst its the EU who are just about to bugger you from behind.

Latest posts

Back