Brexit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bluejoy

You should become a Journalist. You explained it better and in less time than most of the articles I read on the BBC site. Thanks for an informative and funny post.

Brexit: Govt preparing to enter 'very high readiness mode' for no deal

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-military-steps-up-preparations-in-case-of-no-deal-11671941

The armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear-proof bunker under the Ministry of Defence as the government prepares next Monday to enter "very high readiness mode" for a no-deal Brexit, Sky News can reveal.

Control of overall planning for the impact of the UK leaving the European Union without a withdrawal agreement next week shifts from the Cabinet Office to the government's emergency committee Cobra.

There will be near 24-hour manning of critical departments most at risk from Brexit disruption.

The Redfold mission is the military dimension of the cross-Whitehall no-deal contingency preparations, called Operation Yellowhammer.

The armed forces could be used to help transport food, fuel and other goods into and around the country. A 200-strong team of military personnel is ready to drive fuel tankers to petrol stations if required.

Military bases could also be used to park lorries and other vehicles backed up at ports if there are delays with customs checks at the borders.

we leave the EU at 11pm on 30th January 2020.
CONGRATULATIONS. or not? Keep on prepping bigpaul. Don't let the bed bugs bite. You take care of yourself and the wife. Put my papers in for retirement, hoping to be gone and in Hungary soon. Even if they say no to my early retirement, as an American, I can leave the country permanently and they have to start paying my retirement immediately...what is the difference? Live and die free, GP

CONGRATULATIONS. or not? Keep on prepping bigpaul. Don't let the bed bugs bite. You take care of yourself and the wife. Put my papers in for retirement, hoping to be gone and in Hungary soon. Even if they say no to my early retirement, as an American, I can leave the country permanently and they have to start paying my retirement immediately...what is the difference? Live and die free, GP
its definitely what the majority want GP
as for prepping, I've been doing it most of my life in one form or another, they just didn't call it prepping back then, it was common sense something that isn't common anymore.

Yes. But most do not have an actual date for the SHTF scenario. You may. If we know when the tornado, hurricane or bush fire comes, it would not be a surprise. You have a possible date/timeframe for the Brexit... use this knowledge well and prep a (Brit) more. GP

SHTF or collapse may be a better term, shtf can mean anything.
it may come fast or it may come slow, slow is my bet.
it may be man made or it may be natural, possibly an amalgamation of the two.
some may not even notice it, to begin with.
of course it could also be WW3 in which case we will definitely notice it.

Latest posts

Back