BOP's

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have to have some sort of license for those??

Hehe...wouldn't have ever guessed that one. Nice if you can swing it, I suppose. Have to have a destination though, vs. other means. And only good for the initial bugout. Good chunk of change for it though. I really do want to learn to fly though. Never know in a situation, if you could simply go to a small airfield, and procure one come SHTF!

whit something like that, big enough to carry some of my stuff atleast, I could take off from my parking lot and fly to safety..

I'm told you can buy second hand but perfectly usuable microlights, paragliders and motorised hang gliders for the price of a decent used motorbike. There is a couple over here I have been trying to meet and interview for years both of whom each fly a 2 seat powered hang glider / microlight not sure of the correct name. They fly all over the place together and they each use the empty seat in each craft to carry their luggage.

Latest posts

Back