Boogaloo movement,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Wearing tactical-style gear" So what, is that illegal?
"Armed with a combination of rifles and pistols." Every heard of the Second Amendment?
SHEESH! This would have been a non-incident in the "Free States."

I thought that MA State Trooper was stupid for pulling up on two vehicle loads of blacks without calling in an assist - screw seeing any tact gear or firearms >>> confronting a group eating roadside fried chicken is enough for a riot these days

MSM actually said that they were part of a right wing group. Zero Hedge said they were pulled over, and in the same article said they were already on the side of the road. And this was all filmed by the guys and put on youtube. For publicity? The news can't keep anything straight at all, I swear that they make it up. People can wear tactical gear. Evidentally they can't own a firearm driving thru that state with out a "gun license". But last I looked, this is America and there is the 2nd A.
I think there's more to this story we are not hearing.

To the OP,
I knew of a so called boogaloo yahoo, and I use the term "yahoo" as one of disrespect.
He was an idiot. Delusions of grandeur. Based off the crap he spewed, it was a weird mix of race war like things, and a big dose of anti-government stuff. He was all over the place.
Turns out he could not hold down a job for more than a few weeks to a month at best, has a few kids by different mothers he does not support financially.
Real winner of a guy.

Latest posts

Back