Bloomberg vs Paul Harvey on Farming

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloomberg shoved his foot so far down his throat on that one that he won't have to pull it out to walk on it.

God I miss Paul Harvey. For you youngsters that weren't around back then, we used to listen to him on the radio every day and it was like the bright spot of the day. His monologues were usually some story with a surprise ending and he would end them by saying "And now you know...the rest of the story. Paul Harvey. Good Day!" I think some sand got in my eyes while listening to that classic monologue of his.

One of the job applicants I was interviewing today used to work for a farmer. So I called his former employer as a reference. He gave a good review of my applicant - said how great a worker they were and saying how few young people are actually willing to work hard these days. Anyone might be able to learn farming but very few are willing to DO it. I guarantee you Bloomberg won't.

Sorry Bloomberg but you don't seem to realize that to be a farmer, you have to get your hands dirty.

Teach a person to fish........, sorry Bloomberg you have to get your hands dirty to teach a person to fish.

But, then again, Bloomberg will hire someone to do his dirty work, just like any true blooded Democrat who will never get their hands dirty when they can hire someone else to do the dirty work.

Latest posts

Back