BLM move over for NFAC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLM UK are just a bunch of violent marxist thugs, they are an insult to the core BLM movement.

Maybe if we give them Texas they won't demand reparations. After all Texas has already had 6 flags, what's one more? HA HA. I have many friends in Texas. Every one of them is armed. BLM may find that wanting and taking ae 2 different things entirely.

the whole BLM is more about anarchy and bringing down the establishment than anything to do with slavery or blacks being killed by cops, thats just an excuse.

In just Chicago area the black are kiling around 600 of their own each year and wounding many more. BUT if a policeman kills a black criminal then they riot, loot and burn. I find it personally impossible to respect them.

Maybe if we give them Texas they won't demand reparations. After all Texas has already had 6 flags, what's one more? HA HA. I have many friends in Texas. Every one of them is armed. BLM may find that wanting and taking ae 2 different things entirely.
Give them all a one way boat trip back to Africa.

Latest posts

Back