BLM move over for NFAC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Partially fake news. It was 100 armed black men. There is a Youtube video on this, and it looks like about 100 guys. Reparations................it's always about a free handout with these people. I'm sick of it.

Yeah, I saw a video too with the entirety of the marchers. Around 100 is correct. There were a few white guys with masks on. No white militia there...which was a good thing.

They look pretty intimidating until the leader told them to line up in eight columns. Pure chaos. It was a terrible look. About 5:10 in this video. Can't follow simple instructions, and they had just rehearsed in the parking lot.

And then the bullhorn incident at 12:20. I felt sorry for the guy, he was on such a roll.
He is a pretty good speaker, but man, he has got some real dangerous ideas. He calls for all black people carry firearms in public. For a highly emotionally charged people, that is a really bad idea. We're going to need a lot of new prisons.

Was this gentleman walking around with an active jam?

Attachments

• 20200705_173903.jpg
    20200705_173903.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 17
Texas???? They want us to give them Texas??...You think Texas prosperity just falls like rain? Who is gonna be the roust-a-bouts and rough necks on the oil wells of west Texas? Who is gonna drive those mega-combines of the panhandle? Who is gonna ride flanker on the spring round-ups? It's Texas, moron, not NYC where you run down to the local Bodega to spend your food stamps!

This is a very ugly situation, and it is getting worse every day.

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO FIRE THE FIRST SHOT.

After that it will be a blood bath. The politicians (I refuse to call them leaders) need to get their collective heads out of their collective asses, and put a stop to all of this.

Latest posts

Back