Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score

LiveTrap

VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Partially fake news. It was 100 armed black men. There is a Youtube video on this, and it looks like about 100 guys. Reparations................it's always about a free handout with these people. I'm sick of it.

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Partially fake news. It was 100 armed black men. There is a Youtube video on this, and it looks like about 100 guys. Reparations................it's always about a free handout with these people. I'm sick of it.
Yeah, I saw a video too with the entirety of the marchers. Around 100 is correct. There were a few white guys with masks on. No white militia there...which was a good thing.

LiveTrap

VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look pretty intimidating until the leader told them to line up in eight columns. Pure chaos. It was a terrible look. About 5:10 in this video. Can't follow simple instructions, and they had just rehearsed in the parking lot.
And then the bullhorn incident at 12:20. I felt sorry for the guy, he was on such a roll.
He is a pretty good speaker, but man, he has got some real dangerous ideas. He calls for all black people carry firearms in public. For a highly emotionally charged people, that is a really bad idea. We're going to need a lot of new prisons.

David SB

God Like
Reaction score
Texas???? They want us to give them Texas??...You think Texas prosperity just falls like rain? Who is gonna be the roust-a-bouts and rough necks on the oil wells of west Texas? Who is gonna drive those mega-combines of the panhandle? Who is gonna ride flanker on the spring round-ups? It's Texas, moron, not NYC where you run down to the local Bodega to spend your food stamps!

Morgan101

God Like
Reaction score
This is a very ugly situation, and it is getting worse every day.

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO FIRE THE FIRST SHOT.

After that it will be a blood bath. The politicians (I refuse to call them leaders) need to get their collective heads out of their collective asses, and put a stop to all of this.

Latest posts