BLM begs “allah” to stop her from killing whites

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Odd, as the quran INSTRUCTS moslims to kill all non believers. At any rate, this person is the epitome of RACIST!

Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’

1594122190369.png

“Old social media posts written by Black Lives Matter co-founder Toronto Yusra Khogali are making the rounds this week.

Yusra Khogali in 2016 wrote “white people are a genetic defect of blackness” in a since-deleted Facebook post.“

Another Black Lives Matter leader recently admitted she is a trained anti-white Marxist.

Additionally, the BLM New York Chair issued a terroristic threat on live broadcast a couple weeks ago.

The Democrat-media complex is bowing down to these BLM Marxist militants who are openly admitting they have the desire to kill white people.

unbelievable... if a white person who represents a huge white organization said this about blacks, it would lead on the evening news.

Where we are now in this country, if a white person did that, they would be called every sort of evil and their home attacked by thousands! If it were in a city controlled by Dems, no police would be permitted to help save them either.

I was talking to a Preacher that lives on the same rual road that I do . He keeps up with current events too . Him and His Wife are going to get new handguns this week . He hunts and shoots rifles and shotguns but neither have a handgun currently . I told Him if He wants to after He picks them up to stop by and We can hang up targets and do some combat handgun training .

Latest posts

Back