WTF!?!? Blacks are now above the law.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, trust your instincts; they are very valuable in times of danger. I spent 12 months in a combat zone and I was always scared to death, but fear tends to raise your level of awareness to potential threats. Just don’t panic because that’s when critical mistakes could be made that could be life threatening.
I always worry I’ll end up panicking. I try to be prepared but I might be one of those people that’s like danger! and then freezes up.

I always worry I’ll end up panicking. I try to be prepared but I might be one of those people that’s like danger! and then freezes up.

If a situation arises where someone’s life is threatened, you’ll be surprised how hard a person will fight when his/her adrenaline starts to flow.

It is completely crazy what is going on right now, and not only in the United Stated, also very visible in Europe.
The MSM and the middle east (propaganda videos) is fueling to where it is right now.
It is meant to destabilize the west and to influence the upcoming elections. We have no or limited influence on what is happening and we need to brace for what is coming.

Latest posts

Back