WTF!?!? Blacks are now above the law.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Yup BLM / DEMS/ Antifa 4 - 0 America.

What we now have here is clearly a case of the black community are now above the rule of law and order that everyone else has to live by.

if a black person commits a crime and the police try to detain them the black person can simply cry, "Racism" and " Police abuse" and the riots and looting will start, And the arresting officer will be sacked and face prosecution themselves.

Every gang member, thug, street drug dealer etc can simply cry out if arrested and the community have carte blanche to riot.

You are losing the absolute right to be protected by Peace Officers if you live in an area with a high black population. You will soon face the nightmare of a criminal attacks you or your property and if you dial 911 and the call handler will ask " What race is the suspect" and if you reply African American the cops probably wont come. That is the situation that is being created across the US. The black community becomes untouchable.

Any cop in the US now faces with almost 100% certainty that if they try to arrest a black suspect the cops career is over.

Last edited:

What we now have here is clearly a case of the black community are now above the rule of law and order that everyone else has to live by.

if a black person commits a crime and the police try to detain them the black person can simply cry, "Racism" and " Police abuse" and the riots and looting will start, And the arresting officer will be sacked and face prosecution themselves.

Every gang member, thug, street drug dealer etc can simply cry out if arrested and the community have carte blanche to riot.

You are losing the absolute right to be protected by Peace Officers if you live in an area with a high black population. You will soon face the nightmare of a criminal attacks you or your property and if you dial 911 and the call handler will ask " What race is the suspect" and if you reply African American the cops probably wont come. That is the situation that is being created across the US. The black community becomes untouchable.

Any cop in the US now faces with almost 100% certainty that if they try to arrest a black suspect the cops career is over.

Americans who have any sense left will move out from the big cities. It really is that simple.

You know what the lefty media WON’T report? That a recent poll of black folks shows an overwhelming desire to keep police!

Just remember this important fact, if you live in a left leaning area and have left leaning media / courts etc, IF the BLM / ANTIFA/ DEM THUGS attack YOU and YOU defend yourself YOU WILL be portrayed as the agressor using excessive force to protect yourself. Thats just how it is.

No you say?

Go and look up Ruby Ridge or Waco.

Make no bones about it people you Merkins are all in deep shit at this time. The attacks are coming from within.

its not just the USA Bill, here the Police attack anyone deemed "far right" but what do they do to the BLM crowd, they kneel in front of them for crying out loud! its coming down here just as much as over the pond, and anyone who cant see it is a bloody idiot!!

YUP Students protest nothing happens, blacks protest nothing happens, antifa protests nothing happens, muslims protest nothing happens, trade unionist protests nothing happens, gays and trans protest nothing happens, lefties protest nothing happens, but WASPS (white , anglo saxon protestants) protest and the police are all over them.

There are a lot more protests happening than I thought

Attachments

• 54DC8769-F6A2-4193-B5E0-F005F891EED1.png
    54DC8769-F6A2-4193-B5E0-F005F891EED1.png
    831.5 KB · Views: 6
There are a lot more protests happening than I thought

Dear Lady, you need to become much more situationally aware before you go venturing outdoors to the shops, work, school, visiting family etc. You must check your local news traffic and crime warnings before going anywhere, EVERYTIME..... Dont JUST anything.

Never drive / walk into anywhere without ensuring you have at least TWO ways out.

Never let your fuel tank go under half , preferably 3/4 during a crisis

Keep Shades, Hat, Gloves, Mask, Wipes easily to hand in vehicle.

If you see crowds go some place else.

Never try to drive through any sort of gathering, even slowly.

When you park up do so ONLY in brightly lit areas and ALWAYS park so you can drive FORWARDS to get out, Never park nose first into a blind parking bay.

Go armed, your PDW goes ON YOUR PERSON not in a bag.(as should your wallet/purse/billfold & Car Keys)

Keep your Bag / Purse to your FRONT, and NEVER wear the strap over your head.

Trust your instincts, chance are if something does not feel right, then it probably is NOT allright.

Never ENTER or LEAVE a shop or building without looking in/out to see if its safe.

Last edited:
Shit, I'm getting slovenly, Paul yes you are correct, but I think EXTRA vigilance is needed now as Thugs and Criminals are using the bmass mask wearing to hide their identities in order to commit crimes. Only a few weeks ago if any of us saw someone wearing a mask approaching we would have gone on the defensive, but now we stand in shops, schools etc surrounded by folks wearing masks.

Ladies, I know you like to look and dress nice, but for now NO HIGH HEELS, NO SHORT SKIRTS, NO EXPOSED JEWELRY. Switch on and stay safe.

AND the ICE in your car is for listening to local news, traffic news etc during a crisis, not bloody music.

Last edited:
Shit, I'm getting slovenly, Paul yes you are correct, but I think EXTRA vigilance is needed now as Thugs and Criminals are using the bmass mask wearing to hide their identities in order to commit crimes. Only a few weeks ago if any of us saw someone wearing a mask approaching we would have gone on the defensive, but now we stand in shops, schools etc surrounded by folks wearing masks.

Ladies, I know you like to look and dress nice, but for now NO HIGH HEELS, NO SHORT SKIRTS, NO EXPOSED JEWELRY. Switch on and stay safe.

This advice is what we girls needed to hear! I will admit I don’t go many places not in heals or wedges.

it wasn't that long ago that any biker had to remove his or her helmet when going into a filling station, bank, shop now we've got people walking about wearing masks all the time, most of the "protestors" are all wearing masks so the Police cant see who they are.
not that that makes any difference when you've got Police "taking the knee" to protestors, I thought Police were supposed to be Neutral in protests? not any more.

The good thing is that in this group, you don't have to tell the guys not to wear high heels.

Just remember this important fact, if you live in a left leaning area and have left leaning media / courts etc, IF the BLM / ANTIFA/ DEM THUGS attack YOU and YOU defend yourself YOU WILL be portrayed as the aggressor using excessive force to protect yourself. That's just how it is.

This is a key reason why I won't call 911. Out in the country, neighbors assume a shot or two is a raccoon/possum. And smaller rounds aren't even heard at the neighbor's place. If I catch a thug or two, let's say stealing in my barn, it's easy. I don't talk with them, I don't give them instructions, I don't get close. They take one step toward me and they die. And at that point, why bother calling the police? They will not bring the thugs back to life (I'll be sure of that). Their families will know where to come for vengeance. It will cost me 100's of hours, $10's of thousands in legal fees, and stress. And the same for the police, time money and stress. Hopefully the thugs were Christian, but it's too late to change that. What's left can either go into a casket or feed feral hogs & catfish. Maybe I'm callous, but that's really all that's left.

Dear Lady, you need to become much more situationally aware before you go venturing outdoors to the shops, work, school, visiting family etc. You must check your local news traffic and crime warnings before going anywhere, EVERYTIME..... Dont JUST anything.

Never drive / walk into anywhere without ensuring you have at least TWO ways out.

Never let your fuel tank go under half , preferably 3/4 during a crisis

Keep Shades, Hat, Gloves, Mask, Wipes easily to hand in vehicle.

If you see crowds go some place else.

Never try to drive through any sort of gathering, even slowly.

When you park up do so ONLY in brightly lit areas and ALWAYS park so you can drive FORWARDS to get out, Never park nose first into a blind parking bay.

Go armed, your PDW goes ON YOUR PERSON not in a bag.(as should your wallet/purse/billfold & Car Keys)

Keep your Bag / Purse to your FRONT, and NEVER wear the strap over your head.

Trust your instincts, chance are if something does not feel right, then it probably is NOT allright.

Never ENTER or LEAVE a shop or building without looking in/out to see if its safe.

Thank you for the reminder, bill! I started doing most of these things when I left my ex husband, but you make a good point about the shoes and I definitely need to retire my flip flops for my running shoes. I do deliveries twice a week and I always worry I’ll come upon a big group of people

This is a key reason why I won't call 911. Out in the country, neighbors assume a shot or two is a raccoon/possum. And smaller rounds aren't even heard at the neighbor's place. If I catch a thug or two, let's say stealing in my barn, it's easy. I don't talk with them, I don't give them instructions, I don't get close. They take one step toward me and they die. And at that point, why bother calling the police? They will not bring the thugs back to life (I'll be sure of that). Their families will know where to come for vengeance. It will cost me 100's of hours, $10's of thousands in legal fees, and stress. And the same for the police, time money and stress. Hopefully the thugs were Christian, but it's too late to change that. What's left can either go into a casket or feed feral hogs & catfish. Maybe I'm callous, but that's really all that's left.[/QUOTE]

Not callous Tex. Just realistic. I vote to feed them to the hogs. Nothing left to find. Relocate their vehicle.

Thank you for the reminder, bill! I started doing most of these things when I left my ex husband, but you make a good point about the shoes and I definitely need to retire my flip flops for my running shoes. I do deliveries twice a week and I always worry I’ll come upon a big group of people

Yes, trust your instincts; they are very valuable in times of danger. I spent 12 months in a combat zone and I was always scared to death, but fear tends to raise your level of awareness to potential threats. Just don’t panic because that’s when critical mistakes could be made that could be life threatening.

Latest posts

Back