Blackberry Cream Cheese Pie

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
So this is for Artic cause I said I would share. . . . sorry but I forgot yesterday when I got on the big computer so here it is tonight.

Blackberry Cream Cheese Pie

4 c fresh blackberries
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c flour
1 recipe for double crust pie
2 T milk
8 oz cream cheese
2 1/2 - 3 cups powdered sugar
1 t vanilla

Preheat oven to 425F
Combime cream cheese and powdered sugar. You want it thick but spreadable. I don't really measure, its more of a feel thing or even whatever powdered sugar I may have left on hand. Add in vanilla. Place in unbaked pie shell and spread it on bottom crust.

Combine 3 1/2 cups berries with the sugar and flour. Spoon on top of cream cheese mixture. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup berries on top of the sweetened berries, and cover with the top crust. Seal, crimp the edges, and cut vents in the top crust for steam to escape.

Brush the top crust with milk, and sprinkle with 1/4 c remaining sugar.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce tempe to 375 F and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until the filling is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Its good warm but even better once cold from the fridge.

Latest posts

Back