Big hello from Finland to you all!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erggiz

Reaction score
i m single 29yo male from turku finland, i have started to get intrested in all this prepping about a year ago.
i m really new to all this prepping stuff though, but i v been thinking of getting started with this "bug out bag"
so i would really appriciate if someone could give any suggestions what the basic items i would need in there?

Hi and welcome,we seem to be practically neighbors,I'm slightly south of you :)
if you are here tomorrow,there will be a live chat about prepping and you can always send a p.m for advice or browse a particular thread,finally someone woke up here too :)

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here they'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

as for bugout bags go..might try thinking of what (you) need to get from point A to point B...be it sleeping bag,food,water,warm/cool clothes,hygiene items,a way to cook if needed.to what ever else you need....there's quiet a few threads here that you might have a look at.on account there's quiet a few great ideas in them..

thanks for your replies! i ll start checking the threads, i m sure i ll find quite alot of useful information here. and jontte i ll try to be on here tomorrow :)

great,me too and if you feel for it,just p.m me,oh it simply feels good to have others from my neck of wood here too :)

yeah.it's about time.lol stock-vector-a-vector-cute-cartoon-white-happy-face-159955016.jpg

it sure is :D
time for the rest to wake up!!!!!!

Howdy from Georgia! Jontte has been doing a great job representing Finns on the forum, but I'm sure he's glad to have some backup now! :)

sure i will provide him with some backup (incase he needs it! as he seems to be doing a great job even without me :) anyway, i currently have very limited time to spend online atm. but i will try to be as active here as i currently can :)

i m single 29yo male from turku finland, i have started to get intrested in all this prepping about a year ago.
i m really new to all this prepping stuff though, but i v been thinking of getting started with this "bug out bag"
so i would really appriciate if someone could give any suggestions what the basic items i would need in there?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back