Big hello from Dubai

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deepak Ramasamy

Reaction score
Hello Preppers ,

Greetings from the land of sands !

I am Deepak from Indian and live and work in Dubai for the Airport . The main reason for joining this forum is to make sure my son and wife are safe if and when SHTF either here or back home . In India we are bound by anarchic rules to become an Ham operator they create unnecessary hurdles so that you don’t get the licence ….. that the present state hope fully the new government will change all this and we have access to protect and save life in case of natural calamities .

I hope to be prepared for any eventuality , hence joined this forum . I always believe in a good person rather than an unknown god …… well its complicated am not an atheist but would love to worship the nature .

Hope all this preparations are never used and we all live to ripe old age and die peacefully and our future generations are safe and smart enough to be swayed by people with less than normal intelligence (Idiots if I may ).

Stay safe,

DPK

Hello Deepak. Welcome. I've spent a fair amount of time in and around Dubai. And while there I spent a lot of time in the Indian and Filipino sections of Dubai. Good luck in your preparations.

hi and welcome!
good for you to prep,as you deffinately have your fair share of nature kicking you in the groin in India.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome!

I have to warn you though.... Anyone in urban India or China is pretty much doomed no matter what SHTF scenario you look at, unless they can get out of said area prior to crap going down. So many people, so little space....total nightmare for prepping. Hopefully, your efforts involve setting up a safe place where any escaping folks can make it there for safety.

Dear Preppers ,

Many thanks for the warm welcome !

Yes Gazrok am aware of the urban realities in India and in particulaly Chennai .... I do have a place where I can go back about 200 kms away with clean water source , food and in India we are not allowed to keep arms but I have sourced a archery set and have a air rifle to source some meat . Want to have a self sustainable unit and very away from the city and want to be off grid one day .

Stay safe !

DPK

Welcome. I find it interesting that with this global forum it's plain to see that regardless of religion, nationality, or circumstance, most people just want a safe and peaceful place to feed and raise their family.

Hello Preppers ,

Greetings from the land of sands !

I am Deepak from Indian and live and work in Dubai for the Airport . The main reason for joining this forum is to make sure my son and wife are safe if and when SHTF either here or back home . In India we are bound by anarchic rules to become an Ham operator they create unnecessary hurdles so that you don’t get the licence ….. that the present state hope fully the new government will change all this and we have access to protect and save life in case of natural calamities .

I hope to be prepared for any eventuality , hence joined this forum . I always believe in a good person rather than an unknown god …… well its complicated am not an atheist but would love to worship the nature .

Hope all this preparations are never used and we all live to ripe old age and die peacefully and our future generations are safe and smart enough to be swayed by people with less than normal intelligence (Idiots if I may ).

Stay safe,

DPK
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome. I find it interesting that with this global forum it's plain to see that regardless of religion, nationality, or circumstance, most people just want a safe and peaceful place to feed and raise their family.

Yep.

Often, it's just the vocal minority that get all the press (or commit horrible acts)...of any group.

I think (hope) most people the world over are just like us and just want what's best for us and our family.

Latest posts

Back