Big Faraday Cage

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Baus13

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a Faraday Cage that i don't have the room for. It is 162.5" wide x 123" deep x 8' High. The floor is 4 inches thick. This is a big Faraday cage. It will be able to store all of your electronics away for when that EMP strike or CME comes. I need to get rid of it, so it will be a great deal for someone in the market for it. I am located in Denver Colorado. This can be broken down into panels for shipping to you. reply to the thread with any questions or PM me for details.
Ben
image (3).jpeg
image (4).jpeg
image (5).jpeg
image (6).jpeg
image (7).jpeg
image (8).jpeg

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
first of all coppper attracts electricity.secondly.panals wont stop a emp from geting whats inside of it.if i recall right,it needs to be plywood instead..maybe at least 1/2 inch plywood if not thicker..i would of gone with one of those cargo shipping contaners instyead of what you posted.then lined it with the needed lumber or what ever for the extra needed protection..

Robert

Jr Member
Reaction score
Plywood would be invisible to an EMP. It wouldn't protect anything from a EMP. A faraday cage/box like the one shown would. In order to be effective, the cage has to be well grounded. The EMP energy strikes the copper in the wall and is shunted to ground. we use rooms like the one shown at work to isolate electrical gear to measure their EM leakage.

Latest posts