Biden's Inflation Tax

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to start searching for work on Monday to keep getting Unenjoyment

I was laid off March 24th

of 2020

A very interesting read. I don't see how we escape hyperinflation, and believe it is part of the plan for The Great Reset. Notice how they quietly keep kicking the can down the road on the eviction moratoriums? Every month these people get further behind and will never be able to catch up. ANOTHER debt forgiveness spending bill...

Deutsche Bank issues dire economic warning for America | TheHill

The question is, how long do we have before it gets bad? I think by October, it will be like Venezuela, in that people will not be able to find the things they want. It will be "the Dark Winter" Joe Hiden warned us about in the presidential debates. Stock up on TP now... lol

A very interesting read. I don't see how we escape hyperinflation, and believe it is part of the plan for The Great Reset. Notice how they quietly keep kicking the can down the road on the eviction moratoriums? Every month these people get further behind and will never be able to catch up. ANOTHER debt forgiveness spending bill...

Deutsche Bank issues dire economic warning for America | TheHill

The question is, how long do we have before it gets bad? I think by October, it will be like Venezuela, in that people will not be able to find the things they want. It will be "the Dark Winter" Joe Hiden warned us about in the presidential debates. Stock up on TP now... lol

Read an article that said by the time you reach hyper-inflation, just regular inflation has already taken a swipe at your buying power.

Wheelbarrows full of cash to buy that TP?

I think I may suggest to the wife we buy cloth diapers and do a lot of laundry. We are on well water.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mes-corporate-greed-increase-price-meat-year/
1639530368545.png

Today when asked about the price increases during the White House briefing, spokeswoman Jen Psaki blamed corporate greed for the increase in meat prices. It's always someone else's fault. . . . Prices are going up because of Biden's policies, plain and simple,. We have all been seeing the price increase at the grocery stores along with everything else we buy. So according to them every corporation is getting greedy at the same time to raise their prices? Dream on Buds if you think that the educated would buy into that stupidity.

So according to them every corporation is getting greedy at the same time to raise their prices?
If the price of gas went to $5 during the hurricane seasons, just the little gas stations, why should the price of food not go up during the pandemic. They raise the price of orange juice with every bad report of weather affects in FL And CA...they raise the price of wood each winter "because of demand"...if those corporations are all in on the Gates/Bezos/Soros buying up of land, banks, companies and trying to get total control of the food chain, then the prices will rise, the people will start prepping (or hoarding) and the shelves will go empty........DRIVING THE PRICES UP NEEDLESSLY.... all part of the plan.

Latest posts

Back