Biden's EPA seeking to Tripple Carbon Tax on Fossil Fuels

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
1673993521602.jpeg

Does everyone understand why the globalists are pushing to reduce carbon in the air so strongly?

What do crops need to live and grow? If they can lower the crop production enough, humans STARVE by the billions.

I'm pretty sure that I have multiple times as many trees necessary to "offset" my carbon footprint. Maybe I'll be receiving a check from those who don't.

You and me both! We are surrounded by forest and I’ve planted many trees, plants and vines in addition to that!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that I have multiple times as many trees necessary to "offset" my carbon footprint. Maybe I'll be receiving a check from those who don't.

By my calculations the cities and burbs have quite a reparations check to write to the rural areas.
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

Last edited:
I already do! LMAO!
In fact, I got the check today, LOL.
But to get paid for carbon credits, you have to jump through a ton of hoops. We were planting trees through a state program and we had someone guiding us through all the red tape and doing the analyses for us, and by virtue of all the stuff we had to do for that, we automatically qualified for carbon credits.
I think it's hilarious that some dumb schlub is paying us money to assuage his stupid guilt because his company produces plant food (CO2). But hey, his loss is our gain, so...

Latest posts

Back