Biden to Sign Executive Order Restoring and Expanding “Refugee Program” Despite Ongoing Covid Pandemic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Biden to Sign Executive Order Restoring and Expanding “Refugee Program” Despite Ongoing Covid Pandemic

Joe Biden on Thursday announced he will be raising “refugee” admissions back up to 125,000 persons for the first fiscal year of his administration in the middle of the Covid pandemic.

Brilliant.

Americans are struggling because of the unconstitutional lockdowns but Biden is focused on helping foreigners.

“Today, I’m approving an executive order to begin the hard work of restoring our refugee admissions program to help meet the unprecedented global need,” said Biden.

To hell with Americans.

WATCH:

Biden to Sign Executive Order Restoring and Expanding "Refugee Program" Despite Ongoing Covid Pandemic (VIDEO)

1612487934385.png

the US Border Patrol just caught a whole crowd of Iranians coming across in AZ - still determining exactly their affiliations >>> didn't take long for Iran to figure out the coast was clear ...

caight a whole boatload of Hatians last week ...

Who'd a thunk adding 125,000 is the greater travesty than subtracting 400,000.

Traitor Joe just proved again that Covid 19 is a hoax. Covid 19 does not matter at all in leftist cosmology unless it penalizes whites and conservatives.

I know Americans that won't walk to the mailbox.

If they'll walk the length of Mexico to get here, I'll take 'em.

I know Americans that won't walk to the mailbox.

If they'll walk the length of Mexico to get here, I'll take 'em.

What town do you live in? I want to call the mayor and the local newspaper to congratulate them---using your name of course.

Latest posts

Back