Biden - Defund Police

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Biden Says Police Have “Become the Enemy” and Calls For Defunding the Police

Despite CNN reporting that he does not want to cut police funding. LIARS.

Joe Biden on Wednesday fully embraced the defund the police movement.

77-year-old Biden stumbled his way through an interview with health care activist Ady Barkan.

Biden went all in and caved to radical leftists like Ilhan Omar and AOC and said he “absolutely” supports taking away funding from police departments across the country.

Biden also said that the police have “become the enemy.”

“Surplus military equipment for law enforcement. They don’t need that! The last thing you need is an up-armored Humvee coming into a neighborhood just like the military invading!” Biden said. “They don’t know anybody!
They have become the enemy — they’re supposed to be protecting these people.

When a bomb squad comes in with a Humvee to disable a bomb or take out terrorists, they most CERTAINLY DO need an up-armored Humvee!! So sick of Dem politicians having zero respect for police putting their LIVES on the line!! And, DUH that is protecting the People!

The militarization of the police does bother me, but I certainly don't believe that the police are all the enemy of the people. Yes there are some bad apples because police are human beings.

Enemy of the criminals...maybe...hopefully...

There have been times I’ve worried certain cities have gone too military. But if we are talking about a Humvee or two for safety of the officers, I am for that.

Folks, it wasn't THAT long ago. Here is a link to refresh your memory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
In this instance the Police were woefully outgunned, and the confrontation lasted far longer than it should have endangering many innocent civilians, not to mention the officers involved. The "Militarization" of the Police has been in response to the violence they are facing on the streets. Gangs and Drug Cartels have brought the battle into the neighborhoods. How else are the Police going to protect the public? Personally, I have NO problem militarizing the Police. Give them everything they need.

Biden is a senile moron. Why does anybody listen to him?

Sorry. I'm back now. Off the soapbox.

I hate to say it but I do agree with a few of crazy Joes points here. I don't like seeing the police getting military hardware. And I also believe that there are too many cops in this country. We're close to being a police state now. Other than that Biden is batshit crazy.

Did you see where he blamed the Atlanta Police Officer for not calling a cab and letting that guy go home? Where is the HONESTY? The Atlanta Dem politicians make the laws the police have to carry out! That Officer didn’t have that choice! His job was to arrest the guy! Period.

I hate to say it but I do agree with a few of crazy Joes points here. I don't like seeing the police getting military hardware. And I also believe that there are too many cops in this country. We're close to being a police state now. Other than that Biden is batshit crazy.
even when I lived in Jacksonville Florida it was a 2 hour wait for help from the Police,,,if anything the large cities need more police,,,right now they are nothing but a clean up crew getting there long after the crime has been committed

I saw a Biden interview tonight where he said he believed the police need to be trained more for de escalation and to be held accountable when abusive but he said defunding the police isn’t what is needed.
I saw a black female politician talking about the police should have called a family member to give the Wendy’s guy a ride home, not anything from Biden though. All I know is the guy was drunk. If I am dumb enough to drive drunk and resist arrest I better be willing to accept the consequences.

Here is what Biden said
"No, I don't support defunding the police. I support conditioning federal aid to police based on whether or not they meet certain basic standards of decency and honorableness. And, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community and everybody in the community,” Biden told CBS News in an interview earlier this week.​
So not "defund" them, just take money away from them if they don't meet our nebulous standard of perfection.

I saw a Biden interview tonight where he said he believed the police need to be trained more for de escalation and to be held accountable when abusive but he said defunding the police isn’t what is needed.
I saw a black female politician talking about the police should have called a family member to give the Wendy’s guy a ride home, not anything from Biden though. All I know is the guy was drunk. If I am dumb enough to drive drunk and resist arrest I better be willing to accept the consequences.
You really think that the police should have relatives of DUIs on speed dial to come get the asses of their loved one? This is way too common unfortunately. The individual himself needs to take responsibility of his own actions. No one else. . . I would hope that IF you were drunk it would be at home so no other person would be harmed out of whatever stupidity you are willing to do at that time.

Here is what Biden said
"No, I don't support defunding the police. I support conditioning federal aid to police based on whether or not they meet certain basic standards of decency and honorableness. And, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community and everybody in the community,” Biden told CBS News in an interview earlier this week.​
So not "defund" them, just take money away from them if they don't meet our nebulous standard of perfection.
if that is not defunding them what the hell is it?????????????

You really think that the police should have relatives of DUIs on speed dial to come get the asses of their loved one? This is way too common unfortunately. The individual himself needs to take responsibility of his own actions. No one else. . . I would hope that IF you were drunk it would be at home so no other person would be harmed out of whatever stupidity you are willing to do at that time.
No, I don’t think anyone deserves a free pass for DUI. They are putting others at risk from their choice to drive after drinking. I wasn’t saying I agree with it just that it wasn’t Biden either.

If you say you saw him say it, i of course believe you. The problem i then is he is saying TWO different things to a very simple question. Should the police be defunded? The video above video at 2:30 shows him saying he agrees to Defund Police Nationwide. He is also on video Blaming the Atlanta Officer for not calling for a ride and a tow truck.

EDIT. I changed this post and included what was cut off, AFTER Brent had already responded.

Last edited:
If you say you saw him say it, i of course believe you. The problem i
then is he is saying TWO different things to a very simple question. Should the police be defunded? The video abo
I think the problem is in people’s interpretation of his words. But no, I did not hear him say defund the police. People on both sides of the political divide twist the others words to use against them. In all fairness almost every statement trump makes is twisted as well.
I will say that I really like trumps new commercial/political add with the police answering machine recording stating that due to police Defunding to please leave a message and someone will get back to you in five days. Does anyo really think we would last as a society without the police? It would be chaos in no time. Look at how bad the violent crime has risen allready in cities like Chicago and Atlanta.
i agree there should be Reforms, training and accountability but defunding or getting rid of them is just plain stupid and suicidal.

I think the problem is in people’s interpretation of his words. But no, I did not hear him say defund the police. People on both sides of the political divide twist the others words to use against them. In all fairness almost every statement trump makes is twisted as well.
I will say that I really like trumps new commercial/political add with the police answering machine recording stating that due to police Defunding to please leave a message and someone will get back to you in five days. Does anyo really think we would last as a society without the police? It would be chaos in no time. Look at how bad the violent crime has risen allready in cities like Chicago and Atlanta.
i agree there should be Reforms, training and accountability but defunding or getting rid of them is just plain stupid and suicidal.

Sorry, my post above messed up and it deleted the rest of my post. Where he says it is in the above video at 2:30ish. To be clear, I don’t think a total defunding is what he meant. Just a drastic CUT to police. As insane as it sounds to all of us, MANY Dems are behind ditching the police...just like they are pushing to get rid of ICE and All Jails! They ARE insane. To deny they are pushing for that to happen will be detrimental to all of us.

Sorry, my post above messed up and it deleted the rest of my post. Where he says it is in the above video at 2:30ish. To be clear, I don’t think a total defunding is what he meant. Just a drastic CUT to police. As insane as it sounds to all of us, MANY Dems are behind ditching the police...just like they are pushing to get rid of ICE and All Jails! They ARE insane. To deny they are pushing for that to happen will be detrimental to all of us.
If it actually happens it would be detrimental to all of us! Right now with all the crazy ideas out there nothing would surprise me.

I think defunding/dismantling etc is a terrible idea for large cities. They need more training! I read that they log fewer training hours than a cosmetologist, and that’s insane to me. A social worker wouldn’t have helped me when a meth head tried to break into my apartment. It was my gun and the police that helped. My best friends sister was killed by a drunk so I also don’t think anyone should get a free pass with drunk driving. Lol. And speaking of police, this just happened where I grew up
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...dered-while-responding-to-a-disturbance-call/

Latest posts

Back