Biden come out

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
So Uncle Joe comes out of his basement to talk to reporters today. What I find so funny is that he admitted he was told which reporters to call on. Meaning he already knew the questions but still can't put together a sentence.

In an honest debate, he will be eaten alive. I truly don't think it will. The Media will rig it if it even happens.

before the Virus hit and Slo Joe went basement tick >>> he was getting combatant when he got pressed and couldn't coup with the situation - this is besides the weird crap that would come out or the rambling spells or the mis-information quoting ....

the DNC agreed to 3 debates late late in the campaign - just before election day >>> welllllll after the DNC Milwaukee Convention - tends to point to some backdoor crap happening - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way in hell does this guy go head-to-head with Trump ....

So Uncle Joe comes out of his basement to talk to reporters today. What I find so funny is that he admitted he was told which reporters to call on. Meaning he already knew the questions but still can't put together a sentence.

In an honest debate, he will be eaten alive. I truly don't think it will. The Media will rig it if it even happens.

There won’t be any honest debates. Period. They will all be rigged to help joe look like he has a few brain cells still working. The questions to him will be setup to make him sound strong against the riots and problems we are facing. While the questions to our President will be more like statements of FALSE BLAME.

what a sham of a "news conference" - couldn't look away from the teleprompter for 2 seconds and still couldn't get it out concisely ...
Biden Crib Notes.png
Biden Chair.jpeg
Biden.jpg
Biden WHO.png

The truth comes out. The coronavirus is all about Biden. Heck NO there will be no face to face debates. Not with coronavirus being around. Groups of people is against the law and we ALL know that Biden will not break the law, unless he can get away with it.... (Then in Biden fashion, he would brag about breaking the law and the Corrupt New Networks (CNN) will cover up of him.)

Latest posts

Back