Biden come out

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
So Uncle Joe comes out of his basement to talk to reporters today. What I find so funny is that he admitted he was told which reporters to call on. Meaning he already knew the questions but still can't put together a sentence.

In an honest debate, he will be eaten alive. I truly don't think it will. The Media will rig it if it even happens.

Illini Warrior

Reaction score
before the Virus hit and Slo Joe went basement tick >>> he was getting combatant when he got pressed and couldn't coup with the situation - this is besides the weird crap that would come out or the rambling spells or the mis-information quoting ....

the DNC agreed to 3 debates late late in the campaign - just before election day >>> welllllll after the DNC Milwaukee Convention - tends to point to some backdoor crap happening - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way in hell does this guy go head-to-head with Trump ....

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
So Uncle Joe comes out of his basement to talk to reporters today. What I find so funny is that he admitted he was told which reporters to call on. Meaning he already knew the questions but still can't put together a sentence.

In an honest debate, he will be eaten alive. I truly don't think it will. The Media will rig it if it even happens.
There won’t be any honest debates. Period. They will all be rigged to help joe look like he has a few brain cells still working. The questions to him will be setup to make him sound strong against the riots and problems we are facing. While the questions to our President will be more like statements of FALSE BLAME.

Morgan101

Reaction score
It is hard to imagine that a buffoon like that could be running for the office of the most powerful leader in the free world.

For those who remember (2000) Missouri elected a dead guy to the Senate, so why should I be surprised.

JackDW

God Like
Reaction score
The truth comes out. The coronavirus is all about Biden. Heck NO there will be no face to face debates. Not with coronavirus being around. Groups of people is against the law and we ALL know that Biden will not break the law, unless he can get away with it.... (Then in Biden fashion, he would brag about breaking the law and the Corrupt New Networks (CNN) will cover up of him.)

Latest posts