Biden Attacks Farms-Comprehensive War on Global Food Supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleeping Jo certainly did not win the election with "rule of law" but only with his dark friends from the social media scene and people like Soros and Schwab.

Sleeping Jo and his son are corrupt dogs and for the sake of honesty Jo is playing the great healer while in the same move betraying his people and the nation and destroying the rights of the people.
He does the same as Mutti Merkel in Germany, he replaces his people by a new one from immigrants, besides, the type is no longer sane from my point of view.

He knows he could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and get away with it.

...that's what he said.

You're not arguing with me, you're arguing with Trump.

...and a lot of those are undo the EOs Trump signed while he was in office. Were Republicans this opposed to EOs prior to Inauguration Day?

You're right, though- I think Biden's issuing too many EO's, I think we'd be better off pivoting to legislation. And any member of Congress, R or D, could introduce a farm aid package. Frankly, there aren't a lot of Democrats being elected in rural, agricultural states- so it may be in their blind spot. If Republicans craft an aid package and Democrats balk- then I think it's fair to criticize Democrats. But right now, Republicans are sitting on their hands, because complaining about a problem is more important than fixing it.

And in fairness, Republicans aren't making it easy to come together. Biden's catching flak for freezing the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (which puts money in farmer's pockets), and for ramming through the CARES Act (which puts money in farmer's pockets). Instead of saying no to everything, even if it contradicts what they just said, it'd be much easier to work with Republicans if they'd give anyone any idea what it is they actually want.
It doesn’t matter what anyone wants Joe Biden is going executive order what Joe wants- despite consulting with the House and Senate - he is acting like a dictator

So you and tehobie have descended into gibberish in an effort to confuse the issue.
Right back at you. Go back and re-read your reply to my simple comment about Trump losing in a landslide. Your reply made zero sense.

It doesn’t matter what anyone wants Joe Biden is going executive order what Joe wants- despite consulting with the House and Senate - he is acting like a dictator

Right. Trump signs hundreds of EOs and we deify him, Biden signs dozens and he's acting like a dictator. The take home message is we don't know, or don't care, what words like "dictator" mean. Words don't matter.

The right's definition of "dictator" changed overnight, before Inauguration and after. That's straight out of 1984.

I finally made use of the ‘ignore’ button but was disappointed to find out that now I have to see all these “you are ignoring content...” boxes 😂

You're in for an even bigger debacle with Sleeping Jo, and you're going to pay for it in the form of additional taxes.

Here. Turned your negative message into something better....

shutterstock_672353038.0.jpg

You still here spouting your "logic and facts"? I see neither in your post.

Let me break it down to your level: Coronavirus has killed more Americans than the Clintons could ever hope to.

Had we taken it more seriously from the get-go, had the previous administration spent less time with their thumbs up their bums, had we implemented testing, or contact tracing, or (more recently) planning for vaccine distribution, had more Americans been less interested in politicizing practical measures like wearing masks, perhaps we wouldn't be in that position.

Let me break it down to your level: Coronavirus has killed more Americans than the Clintons could ever hope to.

Had we taken it more seriously from the get-go, had the previous administration spent less time with their thumbs up their bums, had we implemented testing, or contact tracing, or (more recently) planning for vaccine distribution, had more Americans been less interested in politicizing practical measures like wearing masks, perhaps we wouldn't be in that position.

My level? LOL Your post doesn't even deserve a response. I just wanted to make sure you can't retract it later. The Clintons...LOL You are a smooth talker, you are, you are...

1612371026794.png

the typical problem of the left, green and communists:
Lamenting, lamenting, arguing and making a lot of noise until you finally agree with them - but never, really absolutely never accepting other opinions and views than your own. These "people" then call that freedom of opinion.

Lamenting, lamenting, arguing and making a lot of noise until you finally agree with them - but never, really absolutely never accepting other opinions and views than your own.

It's sunny and 50 degrees here. Someone could hold the "opinion" it's actually 30 degrees and snowing, but I'm not gonna put on boots and a coat and start shoveling.

Having an opinion doesn't mean it's rational. Doesn't mean it's rooted in facts. If an opinion's nonsense, no one's obligated to act on it.

Maybe, maybe, maybe.
Europe has made everything beautiful, it has not brought much, except that the economy is fully driven to the wall, 25% of the population has short-time work, many no longer have a job, and more and more People now continuously kill themselves.
Very "convinced performance" if you look at the success of the current measures, I think the damage caused by the measures is significantly higher only Interested no one, and if you ask too many questions still knock the storm troopers at the front door.

If you want the same starting position, go ahead, you have with the demented Jo now the right president for Klaus Schwab`s big Reset and will wake up one day without possession in a police state.

Latest posts

Back