Biden Attacks Farms-Comprehensive War on Global Food Supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She conceded the day after the election, didn’t she?

Read more carefully. Hillary urged to challenge results- and does this really all come down to Hillary Clinton? Talk about living rent-free in your head.

She wasn't senator in 2016, and couldn't have lodged objections to the certification policy. You know youtube, you can look up her concession speech.

I know what it says. You contend that NOBODY on the left had a problem with the 2016 election. Ask Bernie how he felt about it.

Evidently some of us are still relying on MSN for news. Trump won that election going away. Slow Joe didn't even campaign. But he didn't have to. He (his side) simply put their energy into rigging the election. Actual evidence was on TV if anyone cared to look.

You're switching sides again.
I know what it says. You contend that NOBODY on the left had a problem with the 2016 election. Ask Bernie how he felt about it.

...no. I contend your conclusion isn't drawn from the evidence you provided.

Evidently some of us are still relying on MSN for news. Trump won that election going away. Slow Joe didn't even campaign. But he didn't have to. He (his side) simply put their energy into rigging the election. Actual evidence was on TV if anyone cared to look.
Trumpism was rejected and he lost in a landslide. Now Mar a Lago members want him out. 🤣

Trumpism was rejected and he lost in a landslide. Now Mar a Lago members want him out. 🤣
Trump got more votes than Obama ever did. And you are saying Biden got more and Obama? He got more illegal alien, dead votes and fraud votes. But I have a question for your and telhobie, did you or did you not see the film in Arizona of the Republican witnesses being sent out of the room and the suitcases of ballots pulled out as soon as they did? Tell me that was not fraud.

Leftists always like to talk out of both sides of their mouth. I have lost all patience for them since they lost any pretense of rules or fair play. I am for banning them form this forum, any forum and from life itself. All leftists are my blood enemies, no quarter.

Trump got more votes than Obama ever did. And you are saying Biden got more and Obama? He got more illegal alien, dead votes and fraud votes. But I have a question for your and telhobie, did you or did you not see the film in Arizona of the Republican witnesses being sent out of the room and the suitcases of ballots pulled out as soon as they did? Tell me that was not fraud.

These two are flat out TROLLS. They twist everything presented and move the goalposts. Let them have their circle jerk. Clearly, they are not worth our time. Frankly, I would be embarrassed if I joined a new forum and everyone hated me, but I stayed anyway. I will respond to them no more.

1612327893751.png

But I have a question for your and telhobie, did you or did you not see the film in Arizona of the Republican witnesses being sent out of the room and the suitcases of ballots pulled out as soon as they did? Tell me that was not fraud.

Have no idea. Not for me to say. No single person gets to decide what is or isn't fraud in this country- not me, not Trump.

Talk about talking out both sides of one's mouth, we keep saying we want to do things by the book- and then keep wanting to throw out the book. If there are claims, let the courts sort them out. It's why we have laws. Let's let the process play out, and reserve judgement until then.

If the courts don't find in Trump's favor, will you guys let it go?

I’m trying to understand your mishmash of thoughts. “Trump got more votes than Obama ever did”. In what world is that statement meaningful in any way?

“And you are saying Biden got more and Obama?” Are you feeling ok?

So you and tehobie have descended into gibberish in an effort to confuse the issue. That is not an uncommon leftist tactic. Tehobie, a judge gets to decide what fraud is, if it makes it to court and since Chief Justice Coward decided not to allow the case in the Court of Cowards, it will be tried in the court of public opinion, just like Obamagate, the Russian Hoax, the Ukraine Hoax and the Biden bribery cases will be. Rigged Elections Have Consequenes.

I grew up on a farm. Didn't like it. Lot of hard work. I was sure I didn't want to ever do it as an adult. We never had much money but we never knew hunger. Now I am retired and guess what, I have a farm. One thing about the Great Depression of the 30's, almost everyone knew someone or had a family member that had a farm. Now, not so much. When the next Great Depression happens I think a lot of city people are going to wish they could feed themselves.

So you and tehobie have descended into gibberish in an effort to confuse the issue. That is not an uncommon leftist tactic. Tehobie, a judge gets to decide what fraud is, if it makes it to court and since Chief Justice Coward decided not to allow the case in the Court of Cowards, it will be tried in the court of public opinion, just like Obamagate, the Russian Hoax, the Ukraine Hoax and the Biden bribery cases will be. Rigged Elections Have Consequenes.

So that's a no, we're not gonna let it go if courts rule against Trump?

I guess "rule of law" is just the latest value we're only paying lip service to.

Latest posts

Back