Biden Attacks Farms-Comprehensive War on Global Food Supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arent you the pot calling the kettle black. . . I find that this nation has a terrible double-standard going on right now, but mainly with the left. I am not saying the Republicans are angels, because we are not. BUT Trump was not wrong when he said the only way he could lose was due to voter fraud and there was A LOT. And dont try to tell me that no court has found any. . . most have yet to even listen to the evidence, There was a court case in Wisconsin in Trumps favor but yet nothing has been done about it The Supreme Court in Wisconsin ruled that COVID was not a condition that would entitle someone to the indefinitely confined status. They stated that not all voters with this status could be thrown out but that the state had to determine on a one by one basis of the over 200,000 voters with this status, who was actually indefinitely confined and who was not. When it was time to leave office, Trump did so gracefully considering he left the white house to a fraud in many peoples eyes.

I cant see how anyone could vote for Biden, He has been increasing taxes, sending money overseas, killing jobs, hurting farmers/ranchers, all kinds of new gun laws, allowing illegal immigration into our country during both a pandemic and financial crises for many Americans. The over 40 EOs just goes on. . . that is ruling by dictatorship when you bypass Congress with so many EOs. Where is the transparency in the Biden administration? His press Secretary always seems to want to "circle back".

I have yet to hear any Republican call for violence . . .but I can name a few of the Democrates. . .

Again, with the strawmen.

I wouldn't wear that as a badge of honor.

This is the troublesome double-standard cropping up throughout the right. Trump says in August, before any results have been counted, the only way he could lose is through fraud. He should be president, regardless of who votes for whom. Why isn't that dictatorial power? Why isn't lobbing teargas for the sake of a photo-op forcible suppression of opposition?

All of this occurred well before Election Day. If you cared about any of those stated values, you never would've voted for Trump. If you did so anyway, we can dispense with all the platitudes about dictatorial power and forcible suppression as nothing more than crocodile tears. You don't care enough about those values to hold both sides to the same standard. You don't mind a lil fascism, if it favors "your side."

You're only "oppressed" because so many see through the bullshit.

Well, Trump was right, and the truth will come out. At the same time, Hillary and the left said they will NEVER concede the election. Talk about double standards...

Saaay, why are you here? I have never stayed somewhere I wasn't wanted. Who you here with?

Well, Trump was right, and the truth will come out. At the same time, Hillary and the left said they will NEVER concede the election. Talk about double standards...

Saaay, why are you here? I have never stayed somewhere I wasn't wanted. Who you here with?
The truth is coming out at a snails pace right now. . . just like the Democrats want. They are fighting the truth tooth and nail!

I find that this nation has a terrible double-standard going on right now, but mainly with the left.

That's exactly what I mean when I say Trump gets a pass. You see it with the left, because that's the only place you're willing to look.

To have voter fraud, you have to have voters. If Trump tells you in August a November election's rigged you know it's BS, there are no votes yet. The evidence didn't exist when he made the claim. For all his faults, Trump knows his base. He knows they'll give him a pass. Donald Trump knows his base. If they genuinely cared about election integrity, they would pay more attention. But that isn't why they voted for him.

In 2017, Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, delaying tax hikes on folks making <$75,000/yr until 2021. You, me, and probably everyone else on this forum will be sending more cash to DC this year because of legislation bearing Donald Trump's signature. you voted for the guy increasing your taxes thinking you were voting against the guy who isn't. Donald Trump knows his base. If they genuinely cared about lower taxes, they would've paid more attention. But that isn't why they voted for him.

Trump's tariffs didn't hurt China. They just bought soybeans from Brazil, instead- leaving American farmers in the dust. In a pandemic. During an economic recession. Trump knows he doesn't have to worry, he knows his base isn't gonna think too hard on it. Donald Trump knows his base. If they genuinely cared about hurting farmers, they'd pay closer attention to trade and ag policy. But that isn't why they voted for him.

Donald Trump says he'd like to punch a protestor in the face, and you have yet to hear any Republican call for violence. This is the cognitive dissonance Trump has cultivated among his base.

He knows his base. He knows if they really repudiated violence, he never would've got their vote.

But that isn't why they voted for him.

Last edited:

Hilary didn't run in 2020, Hilary conceded in 2016, and Democrats won, eliminating the necessity of conceding. You're wrong on all counts.

You're not only ignorant of facts, you're ignorant of your own ignorance. A walking, talking testament to the Dunning-Kruger effect.

"Donald Trump says he'd like to punch a protestor in the face," where was this. . . I do remember Biden sayin he want to take someone out behind the stands to beat them up??

Hilary didn't run in 2020, Hilary conceded in 2016, and Democrats won, eliminating the necessity of conceding. You're wrong on all counts.

You're not only ignorant of facts, you're ignorant of your own ignorance. A walking, talking testament to the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Boy, for a newbie on DPF, you sure are arrogant.

I dont blame Trump for "wanting" to for a disrupted Liberal. I have 'wanted" to for many people even though I wouldn't normally. Only time I actually punched a woman was when I saw her abusing her kids fist punching them in the back of her truck. I dont provoke violence but I will stand up when needed.

To have voter fraud, you have to have voters. If Trump tells you in August a November election's rigged you know it's BS, there are no votes yet. The evidence didn't exist when he made the claim. For all his faults, Trump knows his base. He knows they'll give him a pass. Donald Trump knows his base. If they genuinely cared about election integrity, they would pay more attention. But that isn't why they voted for him.
OK you got us on a technicality. It was Election fraud.

Voter and Ballot fraud have to be adjudicated on a case by case basis after the election. It takes time, but it's happening. Wisconsin Supreme Court has said that claiming COVID as a reason to get an "Indefinitely Confined" ballot was illegal. They are going through them one by one. There were 200,000 Indefinitely Confined ballots. (Biden's margin was 20,000)

In Georgia, we had every kind of election fraud, voter fraud, and ballot fraud ever invented and then some, especially in Fulton County. The Secretary of State entered into an illegal and unconstitutional Consent Decree (election fraud) with Stacy Abrams that made it impossible to do signature matching on mail in ballots. We have video evidence, eyewitness evidence, data evidence, and demonstrations of voting machines that were unreliable (came up with a different count every time the same stack of ballots was scanned). I watched a hearing in the Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee in which evidence was presented all day long. The committee voted to do a forensic audit in Fulton County, but can't get it done because they keep getting stonewalled.

The Arizona Legislature was getting stonewalled and have been fighting tooth and nail to get an audit done in Maricopa county. They took the bull by the horns and is finally getting a full forensic audit done which will be completed next week.

I dont blame Trump for "wanting" to for a disrupted Liberal. I have 'wanted" to for many people even though I wouldn't normally. Only time I actually punched a woman was when I saw her abusing her kids fist punching them in the back of her truck. I dont provoke violence but I will stand up when needed.

Really couldn't be a better demonstration of EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

You forget when Trump says he wants to punch folks in the face. When he offered to pay supporters' legal fees if they were jailed for violent acts. But boy howdy Biden says he wants to take someone behind the bleachers and you remember that. The only difference is who said it. You don't want to hear a negative thing about Trump, so you don't.

When confronted with the fact Trump did call for violence- he gets a pass. Literally, word-for-word "do not blame Trump" for exactly the behavior you find so repulsive about Biden. Have to excuse Trump's calls for violence, have to rationalize them.

Can't just acknowlege Trump was wrong to say it. Can't just hold both men to the same standard. The guy (Trump) can't just be wrong. Being wrong would mean holding him to account.

It's exactly the point "liberals" are making.

It's a feedback loop. Trump's only accountable to people who won't hold him accountable for anything. It's really rather brilliant.

Last edited:
Really couldn't be a better demonstration of EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

You forget when Trump says he wants to punch folks in the face. When he offered to pay supporters' legal fees if they were jailed for violent acts. But boy howdy Biden says he wants to take someone behind the bleachers and you remember that. The only difference is who said it. You don't want to hear a negative thing about Trump, so you don't.

When confronted with the fact Trump did call for violence- he gets a pass. Literally, word-for-word "do not blame Trump" for exactly the behavior you find so repulsive about Biden. Have to excuse Trump's calls for violence, have to rationalize them.

Can't just acknowlege Trump was wrong to say it. Can't just hold both men to the same standard. The guy (Trump) can't just be wrong. Being wrong would mean holding him to account.

It's exactly the point "liberals" are making.

It's a feedback loop. Trump's only accountable to people who won't hold him accountable for anything. It's really rather brilliant.
You are taking this out of context just like so many on the Lib side accuses Republicans of doing. ,.

addressed the "tomato" incident specifically
"Just as I was going up on the stage, I was told by the Secret Service, 'Sir, there's a person or two people in the audience that have tomatoes. They are going to throw them at you, we think. If they do throw them, you have to be prepared.' Now, if you get hit in the face by a tomato, let me tell you, somebody with a strong arm at least, let me tell you, it can be very damaging. Not good. So I was told people were in the audience, two people, with tomatoes and they're going to throw them at me. What I did is I say, 'By the way, if you see anybody with tomatoes, right at the beginning, you gotta stop them. Do whatever you want to do.' I have no objection to what I said, I would say it again. People are there doing harm, you have to go and you have to use equal force. It's not fair, it's a one-way street."

Trump also said in that interview that he doesn't take responsibility for the chaotic and sometimes violent atmosphere of his events.

"I don't accept responsibility, I do not condone violence in any shape," Trump said. " ... The fact is, we have very peaceful rallies."

That's exactly what I mean when I say Trump gets a pass. You see it with the left, because that's the only place you're willing to look.

To have voter fraud, you have to have voters. If Trump tells you in August a November election's rigged you know it's BS, there are no votes yet. The evidence didn't exist when he made the claim.

Actually he knew it was coming because several states changed their voting laws without the state's legislature voting on it. He IS the president, and knew Dominion voting machines are hackable, because they was already proof of it, then there's the little fact that other countries would be involved. It's not difficult to see what is happening if you look and can think ahead. Let's not forget this is a prepper forum for and by people who have the ability to see things for what they are and can look ahead to the consequences.

Democrats who praised 2004 objections to Electoral College certification now slam Hawley
Democrats objected to electoral vote certification last 3 times a Republican was elected president

Democrats who praised 2004 objections to Electoral College certification now slam Hawley | Fox News

It's been my experience that people who site the Dunning-Kruger effect are the very people for which it was established.

FACTS don't have feelings.

It's not hate speech because you hate the speech.

Latest posts

Back