Bezos and Gates, Massive land purchases WHY?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
WHY IS BEZOS AND GATES BUYING UP HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF PRIME FARMING LAND, BOTH ALREADY HAVE BUNKERS AND ISOLATED RETREATS

This combines current political thinking AND reports both are major investors in prepping, survival and long term off grid homesteading WHY?

Considered opinions please.

This has both of my working brain cells working flat out What is their real objective if they can control so much food producing land ?

MORE

Gates is not the only billionaire on The Land Report’s list of top private farmland owners. Wonderful Company cofounders Stewart and Lynda Resnick (net worth: $7.1 billion) ranked number three with 190,000 acres. Their farmland produces the goods for their brands including POM Wonderful, Wonderful Pistachios and Wonderful Halos mandarins.

While Gates may be the country’s biggest farmland owner, he by no means is the largest individual landowner. In its list of 100 top American landowners, The Land Report gives the top spot to Liberty Media Chair John Malone, who owns 2.2 million acres of ranches and forests. CNN founder Ted Turner ranked number three with 2 million acres of ranch land across eight states. Even Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is investing in land on a large scale, landing the 25th spot with his ownership of 420,000 acres, mainly in west Texas.

What are they up to when you consider most of these folks are not only insanely rich (good luck to them) but also heavily invested in prepping, I feel I am missing something, some thing big and its got the hairs on my neck standing up.

I do have a gut feeling backed up by the fact that the worlds population is fast outstripping our ability to feed, house, educate everyone that by guile, manipulation and political effort that we will all be forced to become Veggies before long.

Because land is an excellent investment. Owning land does not necessarily mean one is investing in prepping. I have bought and sold many a piece of land in my day and I have NEVER lost a dime on it. I have always made a profit on my land sales hands down. If you can afford to buy it low and pay the taxes on it and let it set until it increases in value that is. I guarantee you these guys are not going to be out there planting a preppers garden 🤣

Well I could speculate all day long but I truly don't know what is going on, but something certainly is,

The Big Tech mega rich buying millions of acres of farmland.
The Big tech mega rich have often bought or built off grid retreats across the world and bunkers under their offices.
A massive campaign on going to persuade people to switch to Vegetarian diets
A Current campaign trying to persuade Europeans who want meat to switch to Mealy Worms, Crickets, Grasshoppers and Locusts for their protein instead of beef, pork , chicken etc
Major political players apparently either encouraging or not dissuading MILLIONS of migrants to move enmasse into Europe and North America. Plus other chess pieces on the board making me think something is going on very conveniently whilst the US is in turmoil.

I do have a gut feeling backed up by the fact that the worlds population is fast outstripping our ability to feed, house, educate everyone that by guile, manipulation and political effort that we will all be forced to become Veggies before long.
There is a fatal flaw in that. Ruminants are able to digest cellulose and humans are not. So where you have ecosystems like grasslands, with little to no plants with sufficient human nutrients, vegans will starve, while ruminants and carnivores will thrive.

There is a fatal flaw in that. Ruminants are able to digest cellulose and humans are not. So where you have ecosystems like grasslands, with little to no plants with sufficient human nutrients, vegans will starve, while ruminants and carnivores will thrive.

Ah but the green control freaks are countering that by saying the millions of cows n pigs are producing millions of tons of methane which increases global warming, and thus cows and pigs must be banned.

I would not fret too much about Bezos's land in Texas "east of El Paso". It is a wasteland. "East of El Paso" almost looks like the surface of the moon . He is certainly NOT taking any currently productive land.
D0GW145.jpg

I would not fret too much about Bezos's land in Texas "east of El Paso". It is a wasteland. "East of El Paso" almost looks like the surface of the moon . He is certainly NOT taking any currently productive land.
D0GW145.jpg
I think Bezos rocket company is in Van Horne - West Tx area-

Latest posts

Back