Best Fixed Blade Knife

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some Chinese knife companies, like We, that have superb quality control.

Don"t care how good they are or how inexpensive they are. Not sending any of my dollars to Communist China if I can help it.

Ok as promised..... Here are pictures of some old knives I have.

I picked this Diving Knife up around 1983 or 1984. No clue as to why I got it.
View attachment 9923

I was given this set by my Ex Father-In-Law. I think he got it from a garage sale. Though his daughter was pain in the ### he was a good guy. Probably why I keep it, and to give to my son.
View attachment 9924

This was the first "Survival Knife" I had ever purchased. I got it from a store call The Knife Gallery at my local mall. I think at the time (around 1984 ish) I paid $15 for it. It has a hallow handle that came with fishing stuff, a compass in the end of the handle which is now MIA, a snake bite kit in the pocket, and a sharpening stone in the belt loop.
View attachment 9925
That pair of Bowies is probably Colonial PROV brand. Made in the 50's from what i know. the smaller one looks like mine i inherited from my Grandad. 8.5" total length. You can find em online for $25 to $110.

Latest posts

Back