Berkey replacement filters

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Big Berkey. Replaced the spicket with a stainless steel one. I get my filters from here.

Berkey Authentic Black Berkey Purification Elements With Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements - Combo Pack
Visit the Berkey Store
4.7 out of 5 stars 1,259 ratings
Price: $219.00 Prime FREE Delivery & FREE Returns
Pay $36.50/month for 6 months, interest-free with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card
May be available at a lower price from other sellers, potentially without free Prime shipping.
Size: Basic 4 Filters
Item Dimensions LxWxH 10.3 x 7.6 x 10.3 inches
Item Weight 2.2 Pounds
External Testing Certification NSF, ANSI
Brand Berkey
About this item
POWERFUL PURIFICATION- Berkey systems equipped with Black Berkey Purification Elements purify water—not just filter it—by addressing over 200+ contaminants in tap water or raw, untreated freshwater sources like ponds, rivers and streams.
FLUORIDE AND ARSENIC REDUCTION- Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb sodium fluoride, sodium fluorosilicate and fluorosilicic acid (aka hydrofluorosilic acid), arsenic V, pre-oxidized Arsenic III, and other residual heavy metal ions.
LONG LASTING- Each pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements lasts for up to 6,000 gallons before needing replacement. Each pair of Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements needs replacement after 1,000 gallons of use under normal conditions.
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED- Berkey by NMCL uses third-party labs to test a broad range of contaminants.

Latest posts

Back