beginners

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David

Reaction score
Good day,
My wife and I are very small start up preppers. We know we have a long way to go. I just bought a 12ga to go with balance of other protction devices.
We have some foods stored, but do not have adequate supplies or H2O or other items.
We also need to build a safe spot to bug to either under house or someplace underground on property if ppossible (cost an issue).
We would like to get to know other in the Vancouver Washington area.

Welcome to the forum and if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or anyone else we will be glad to answer it in a timely asap manner. Again welcome to the forums hooah.:m4:

Welcome to the forum. We're a pretty friendly and knowledgeable bunch here. As SSTxPrepper1 said, feel free to ask.

Welcome. If you have any firearm questions, I am the man to ask. I will post you some links on water storage and purification. I suggest if you can get them get a sipping container, like they have on the ships importing and exporting, these will run you between 1500 and 4000 dollars, and bury underground. This is what I did for one of my shelters. Wise Food Supply is the best and cost efficient way to go with freeze dried food.
http://www.foodinsurance.com/emergency-supplies
http://www.wisefoodsupply.com/emergency-food-supply-kits.html
I hoped I helped.

Good day,
My wife and I are very small start up preppers. We know we have a long way to go. I just bought a 12ga to go with balance of other protction devices.
We have some foods stored, but do not have adequate supplies or H2O or other items.
We also need to build a safe spot to bug to either under house or someplace underground on property if ppossible (cost an issue).
We would like to get to know other in the Vancouver Washington area.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back