Beginner in West Kentucky

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boog2006

Reaction score
Beginning to get knee deep in prepping. I'm very interested in learning how to better prepare and take care of my family in any situation. I have a wife and two kids under five. My plans will be for sustaining not only their well being but helping my extended family through events as possible.

My only experience is from the ICe storm we had a couple years ago. We went nearly a month without power in below freezing temperatures and snow. We did fine with what we had, but could be enter next time.

Beginning to get knee deep in prepping. I'm very interested in learning how to better prepare and take care of my family in any situation. I have a wife and two kids under five. My plans will be for sustaining not only their well being but helping my extended family through events as possible.

My only experience is from the ICe storm we had a couple years ago. We went nearly a month without power in below freezing temperatures and snow. We did fine with what we had, but could be enter next time.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Hopefully a ice storm of similar magnitude is never repeated.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome !
I could use an ice storm down here so it would clear some of trees that are blocking my solar panels.
We had one storm a few years back, you'd hear that snap then crash I was yelling incoming. My wife didn't appreciate though.

Latest posts

Back