been thinking

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would you invest in a peace of property with others and start a small village

• Total voters
No, I couldn't do it...I'm not that trusting and my hubby most assuredly is not! I'm lucky he lets ME in the house! LOL...

But really...It'll be hubby and I. We do everything together now and we'll do everything together then...we don't work well with others...it has just been us for too long...we know when to help and when to stay out of the way (most of the time)!

Only way i'm doing that is with family and my closest of friends. If I dont know you, I dont trust you. Another reason I had to tell my wife to stop telling people we're preppers. I dont need the hassle of other families.

Only way i'm doing that is with family and my closest of friends. If I dont know you, I dont trust you. Another reason I had to tell my wife to stop telling people we're preppers. I dont need the hassle of other families.

yeah..it dont pay to advertise such things.on acount it's way to easy for the wrong type of ppl to know and come around when they know you have food water and other things when shtf..and thats why i been keeping my mouth shut when it comes to the ppl i know around here.which means,only folks that know im prepping are here in this forum..

yeah..it dont pay to advertise such things.on acount it's way to easy for the wrong type of ppl to know and come around when they know you have food water and other things when shtf..and thats why i been keeping my mouth shut when it comes to the ppl i know around here.which means,only folks that know im prepping are here in this forum..
And even then, none of us know exactly who you are.

August 23-25. We're gonna have four different prepper weekends on the same day in four different regional sectors. You would go to the one closest to you or where you think you would have the most fun.
Look under the thread " east and west coast meet up".

It is being worked on, I think they are considering Pennsylvania somewhere. Alabaster is the one to answer those questions, however, I will be happy to pass on anything I find out as well.

I kinda envy you folks having these regional meets nobody but me n my boy here in Scotland regulars anyway . Hope you all have a fantastic time

Latest posts

Back