Bear Gryills

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroMike

Reaction score
Hey everyone, bear gryills has some good stuff he branded by gerber..google it.. Only thing that sucks is $$$...I rather buy off brands..Just saying

from what i have seen, they look like sturdy, reliable items. but the prices are too high for me.

Yes agreed i saw them and was like " oh ok good material" then i saw price and was like wtf

if you go to you tube and watch the videos of these products they are testing as lower quality then the cheaper cost items
expl... the bg bushknife vs the gerber bush knife the BG branded is more likly to brake in a chopping situation than the non BG gerber bushknife
they are almost identical other than the handles and sheaths

Bear Gryllis is full of crap, He may have been in the S.A.S But ,in his programmes where he is supposed to be alone he has the backup of his camera crew to get him out of a tight spot. not true survival.
Yeah i am with you on that. I do think the guy knows his stuff and if i had to travel some distance on foot, i would want him as a partner.

I dont think hes full of crap, and they make it clear that his style is for entertainment.
As far as being stuck with him somewhere, i dunno. Not cause of his skills but the risks
he takes

Eh, he's taller than I am, he can reach the high stuff as far as I'm concerned.

would be honored to spend a week with either one. Cody's barefoot thing would drive me
nuts, and id probably get along with bear more. But I get along with anyone so id say its
a tie.

I get the barefoot thing. We as a species seem the need to resort to things that make
us feel real. Like tattoos and piercings. Giving up things for lent etc. I too like to do
some things "the old fashion way" Like shoveling snow for example. Its one way I can
stay fit during the winter hours

I figure I could handle a week with one of them if they could handle a week with me. I'm not exactly the easiest to get along with. Barefoot boy might find shoes stapled to his feet...

Just ignore me, I'm having an incredibly crappy day/night/wtf this is anymore. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back