BAGS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSgt.

Reaction score
There is alot of talk on what goes into a bug-out bag, GHB, 72 hr bag... But I am also interested in seeing what everyone is using for all of their bags.

There is alot of talk on what goes into a bug-out bag, GHB, 72 hr bag... But I am also interested in seeing what everyone is using for all of their bags.
I have all my bug out gear in totes. for a quick load into the truck. Other than that we do 3 day GHB. If i am bugging out i wont be able to carry it on my back. Solo yes, family no.

I won't be bugging out but I wouldn't mind seeing others bags. I've been thinking about it and I'll I think I am going to do a get home bag.

I won't be bugging out but I wouldn't mind seeing others bags. I've been thinking about it and I'll I think I am going to do a get home bag.
Here is my GHB
Picturekevinpicture010-1.jpg

AWWW man!!! Lol

How is it? Pretty durable? The bag i currently have now is starting to rip and I can only stitch it up so much... I like the fact that this has a ton of molle attachements as well as on the side. Seems like it would be a great Hiking/Camping bag.

Okay, here it's. killer little pack, lots of pockets for organizing gear. Side straps to expand or cinch down, Zippers are solid. molle system all over. Yes it is very durable i have had mine for 6 months and use it everyday and had no problems what so ever. The thing is it is a small pack, 3 day light load is maxed out. My i suggest two side dump pouch's these help a lot. All in all it is solid, you wont be disappointed for the price.

So since you consider yours to be small do u think the 50L would be better? Or would u recommend just getting the 30L with extra pouches

So since you consider yours to be small do u think the 50L would be better? Or would u recommend just getting the 30L with extra pouches
Well i like the dump pouches and i think i would use them even on the larger one, To be honest i would go bigger.

Do you have a army surplus you can go try them out, most of them carry the assault packs.

I've only been to one out here but I didn't notice any. I did see a few Alice packs but that was about it. What are some of the good ones you've been to maybe ill take a short road trip.

I've only been to one out here but I didn't notice any. I did see a few Alice packs but that was about it. What are some of the good ones you've been to maybe ill take a short road trip.
This is where i got mine, it is a condor. I would give them a call an make sure they have them in stock.
http://www.starsnstripessurplusstore.com/

if you go, check out downstairs, tons of military clothing and jackets an stuff. Good luck on your quest. I would diffidently try before buy.

its a decent sized bag,, this one never leaves my back/ truck, ill post more pics when my SO lets me have the camera back..lol

Latest posts

Back