Bad news for meatless meat...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until you have raised or hunted an animal, killed it, gutted it, butcher it & feed the waste to the hounds, then cooked or processed it.
There is something missing in the circle of life & meat is disconnected from man, man then forget the taste & can be easily fooled.
The same can be said about a garden!

Until you have raised or hunted an animal, killed it, gutted it, butcher it & feed the waste to the hounds, then cooked or processed it.
There is something missing in the circle of life & meat is disconnected from man, man then forget the taste & can be easily fooled.
The same can be said about a garden!
The circle is complete for my family!

A couple of seasons ago, this was brought up on the show Yellowstone and it made me laugh. What is funny is these vegans don't realize how many animals are killed during the process of corporate farming. Not just the cattle, hogs, chickens, sheep...frogs, rabbits, mice, rats, skunks, porcupines, moles, gophers, bugs, ground nesting birds, even some species of bees that have hives in the dirt....all murdered so they can eat their plants.
Most vegans seem to live in cities and produce 0% of their own food and then like to fool themselves about how morally superior they are. The vast majority of them look sickly, stunted, aged beyond their years and like death warmed over; no vibrance and they lack optimism and happiness; just get a n unhealthy vibe around them . Then they want to tell we omnivores, that we should all be like them....self flagellation is not in my nature. No thank-you.

Last edited:
1660397018203.jpeg

Years ago when I was logging i was falling trees not too far from a woman's cabin. Some of the large trees would come crashing down and hit the ground with an earth shaking thud. This crazy old tree hugging broad came out one day and said she could hear the trees screaming all the way to the ground. A few years later she asked if I'd log her place.

Years ago I was told the herbicide I was using made the needles fall off her pine trees. I was a licensed applicator working for a large company. No other trees just one on her lot. I looked at the tree and told her to water it. Next time I checked it had healed.

Remember the old BSE problems with the beef coming from the UK?? The germans made a joke of what the letters "BSE" stood for since they did not understand the real meaning at the time...they just said: Brits Should Eat!
Don't care what the put into their fake food, vegan food or what they sell. We have fresh veggies, fruits, homemade wine and moonshine, corn fed pigs, wheat and corn fed chickens, our own canned food and own baked sweets,
well water and lots of fresh air since the next major city is over 60 miles away. We live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back