Bad news for meatless meat...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who doesn't "know" about McDonalds Worm Burgers? LOL.
I guess with their history and reputation, they decided so stick with 100% Beef.
I read one article that suggested that they can sell worm burgers as "100% Beef Burgers" because the name of the company they buy them from is "100% Beef Burgers." LMAO

Who doesn't "know" about McDonalds Worm Burgers? LOL.
I guess with their history and reputation, they decided so stick with 100% Beef.
I read one article that suggested that they can sell worm burgers as "100% Beef Burgers" because the name of the company they buy them from is "100% Beef Burgers." LMAO
I remember years ago, when Jap products first started being imported to the US, most people wouldn't buy Japanese made junk. So they renamed a city in Japan USA. Then they started selling made in USA products. Another play on words to trick the consumer.

I remember years ago, when Jap products first started being imported to the US, most people wouldn't buy Japanese made junk. So they renamed a city in Japan USA. Then they started selling made in USA products. Another play on words to trick the consumer.
To this day, my husband WILL NOT buy a Japanese car and it wouldn't matter if they got 5 times the mileage of American cars. Not gonna happen.

I own and drive a Toyota Tacoma and flat out love it. It has proven to be better than all my previous American (ford, dodge, chevy, etc.) vehicles.

My son works for Toyota as a mechanic. I asked him a couple of years ago to find me a good used truck made to haul...he brought me a RAM 2500. That should tell you something.

My son works for Toyota as a mechanic. I asked him a couple of years ago to find me a good used truck...he brought me a RAM 2500. That should tell you something.
Son # 1 drives a Ram 150 and loves it. It is his second Ram truck. First was a Hemi and the current is Diesel. I would still take my Tacoma over his Ram. Six speed and if I keep my lead foot off the accelerator, I can get up to about 30 MPG. His Ram 1500 has been back in the shop several times to fix bugs. My Tacoma has not had single issue and is about two years old.

My son's comment was the Tacoma's don't haul anything significant like I need to. So not for me on the Tacoma. I got mine used (2009) and other than routine maintenance, it has been in the shop once, in the five years and 40,000 additional hauling miles we've put on it....so I'm happy with it. Cummins baby! Skip the Hemi!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back