Bad news for meatless meat...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went vegetarian back in the early 80's because "research" at the time pointed to better athletic endurance in the area of aerobic performance. Being at an elite level of sport, I gave it a whirl for a year. I actually had a nutritionist planning my meals because I had some crazy caloric needs and hypoglycemia.

Results: my muscle mass decreased. I was less able to recover quickly from small injuries such as muscle pulls or small tears. I bruised more easily and I looked drawn.

All of that happened despite, having a professionally designed and adhered to diet.

As usual the government will mandate things that do not account for individual variances.

I found out about three years ago that I genetically, cannot absorb artificial Folic Acids (I can absorb natural sources but not artificial), in fact, it causes me issues. I was advised by my female doctor, not to eat anything that has added artificial folic acids....basically commercial flour or anything made from it, which it is mandated by the USDA to have it in there. She also told me to steer clear of soy products (protein drinks/bars, Asian foods and sauces, additives to vitamins, lotions, face creams etc) because despite my age, it causes unnecessary rises in estrogen levels, which can cause all sorts of problems with the reproductive hormone levels....

I switched back to eating red meats after the trial period and voila! The bad side effects reversed. Never felt better and never considered going back. My combined cholesterol is under 100 at 50+ and my ratios are excellent. Heart is good. I cook with A LOT of butter, never use margarines and bacon and cheese is a daily staple...never had a weight problem and still have strong bone and muscle density.

No not everyone can do without a diet high in meats or animal based products but, still they will push it for the "greater good" as will those who will reap a financial benefit. Millions will swallow it hook line and sinker.

Individual differences be damned...unless you are in one of their protected categories.

Last edited:
I have alway been a carnivore. Always underweight. Hypoglycemia is one of my downfalls too so HFC was affecting me Until I gained weight.
After 10 yrs of a California Diet, supposedly healthier i gained 30 lbs. yes I don’t have to worry too much about HFC hypoglycemia. How can you gain weight on chicken and avocado?
I think this new diet full different fats like avacodo helped me to gain a healthy wieght. I never ate an avocado until 10 years ago
The past 2 years of lock down, we have gone back to my original diet. Wife has lost a healthy amount. I am still hanging where I feel good.

Yep, everyone is different, more than I think most "experts", most of whom make big money on their "secret formulas" will ever admit.

I've never been on a diet to lose weight except when I was a baby...doc told my mother if she didn't do something I was going to be a chronically obese adult.

Fast forward 20 years doc tells me the same thing about my oldest daughter and son. I shut them down when they tried to tell the same to me about my three youngest. The she doc walked out in a huff. We got a new more open minded doc.

Fast forward another 20 years, they say the same thing to my daughter about her daughter. I told her to ignore the doc or find a new one.

NONE OF US ended up anywhere near obese. Fat babies run in my family!!! Then we all end up rail skinny.

Last edited:
Rail skinny is a trait in my family. My dad was until he quit smoking in the mid 60’s.
I ate like a pig until I was 55, finally got the old mans pot belly.
Actually proud I have it now.
Daughters wedding coming up in September. Don’t want to but a new suit. A pair of suspenders maybe. 😀

Lies!! They understand plenty, of the role protein plays on the brain!! They've been doing research for years.
The main thing is= less protein, especially animal protein, the less aggressive the population is, and the less independent thinking takes place, therefore people become easier to manipulate, and force into doing exactly what they are told....by government and anyone who looks like they are an "authority".
Keep eating your meat people!
Especially if you've grown it yourself.
Soylent green anyone...heck NO.
I'm sure they've started that already. I know there's a drink with that name- I think it was in California. Maybe they thought that was funny. Let's hope it's just a joke.
Also....remember, they said by the end of 2019 they would have "lab grown meat in grocery stores".
Lab grown? .....grown?
Freaky man, it's just all too freaky. Watch yourselves.
Of course, when they announce things like ..."the end of 2019", you know they've done it already. It's out there.
there's videos showing the process, looks just like meat, a steak, down to the details of threads of fat running through it. ug.

I've eaten meat my entire life, bacon, eggs and sausage everyday for breakfast. My family has eaten similar for generations. According to the doctor I'm very fit, and have an amazing (doctors words) amount of strength for a 35 year old man, and I'm 65.
If someone wants to eat bugs and grass, that their choice. I dont give a crap what someone else eats, why should anyone care what I eat?

I've eaten meat my entire life, bacon, eggs and sausage everyday for breakfast. My family has eaten similar for generations. According to the doctor I'm very fit, and have an amazing (doctors words) amount of strength for a 35 year old man, and I'm 65.
If someone wants to eat bugs and grass, that their choice. I dont give a crap what someone else eats, why should anyone care what I eat?
LOL you're funny!
No-one really care what YOU eat, personally, it's all about the money and control.
Do you think Gates has bought most of the farmland in the US for no reason?
Or that he so cares about you having good health for your whole life,he cares just so much, to feed you what is now considered "good for you food.
Or his plans to grow bug farms and whatever else, force that food on the mass populace of the US of glorious A, and thus make a (not that he needs it) fortune on the whole enterprise, because, you know, he really doesn't have much money the poor guy.
Eat those bug burgers and literally 'garbage food' and help a fella out.(snickers)

LOL you're funny!
No-one really care what YOU eat, personally, it's all about the money and control.
Do you think Gates has bought most of the farmland in the US for no reason?
Or that he so cares about you having good health for your whole life,he cares just so much, to feed you what is now considered "good for you food.
Or his plans to grow bug farms and whatever else, force that food on the mass populace of the US of glorious A, and thus make a (not that he needs it) fortune on the whole enterprise, because, you know, he really doesn't have much money the poor guy.
Eat those bug burgers and literally 'garbage food' and help a fella out.(snickers)
I despise Bill Gates, but don't really care what he does either. If I had his money I'd be buying up a lot of land too. Like I said; I don't care what other people do. That's their business. I care what me and my family do and eat, and I'll provide them with good quality meat, eggs and produce.
I raise all of our own beef, poultry, eggs and much of our own vegetables, fruit and berries. If the "masses" want to eat bugs, good on them. Besides the domestic food we raise here we have an abundance of game and fish on our ranch. I don't think anyone in my family will ever be eating bugs.

Lies!! They understand plenty, of the role protein plays on the brain!! They've been doing research for years.
The main thing is= less protein, especially animal protein, the less aggressive the population is, and the less independent thinking takes place, therefore people become easier to manipulate, and force into doing exactly what they are told....by government and anyone who looks like they are an "authority".
Keep eating your meat people!
Especially if you've grown it yourself.
Soylent green anyone...heck NO.
I'm sure they've started that already. I know there's a drink with that name- I think it was in California. Maybe they thought that was funny. Let's hope it's just a joke.
Also....remember, they said by the end of 2019 they would have "lab grown meat in grocery stores".
Lab grown? .....grown?
Freaky man, it's just all too freaky. Watch yourselves.
Of course, when they announce things like ..."the end of 2019", you know they've done it already. It's out there.
there's videos showing the process, looks just like meat, a steak, down to the details of threads of fat running through it. ug.
the human brain thrives best on metabolizing omega 6 fatty acids, which are almost exclusively available in animal fat. Additionally, human stomach acid has a significantly lower pH than our primate ancestors, and is more in line with other exclusively carnivorous animals - it isn't rocket science; basic biology 101 proves we are built to consume animal protein and fat.

I despise Bill Gates, but don't really care what he does either. If I had his money I'd be buying up a lot of land too. Like I said; I don't care what other people do. That's their business. I care what me and my family do and eat, and I'll provide them with good quality meat, eggs and produce.
I raise all of our own beef, poultry, eggs and much of our own vegetables, fruit and berries. If the "masses" want to eat bugs, good on them. Besides the domestic food we raise here we have an abundance of game and fish on our ranch. I don't think anyone in my family will ever be eating bugs.
It isn't that he's simply buying up land (as would i if i could); it is that he is using this as a cudgel to deny others their right to food by intentionally suppressing production of animal protein to prop up his investments in synthetic meat.

Denying/infringing on others' right to eat is arguably an egregious and explicit violation of our most fundamental human rights, and I don't think I need to go into what most of us would consider a righteous response to violations of our most basic human rights should/ could be

Last edited:
Genesis 9:3-4
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Deuteronomy 12:15-16
Notwithstanding thou mayest kill and eat flesh in all thy gates, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee: the unclean and the clean may eat thereof, as of the roebuck, and as of the hart. Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water.

Acts 10: 11-15
And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Latest posts

Back