bad ### AX

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua Duncan

Reaction score
Nice to see some fresh stuff ! It looks cool ! How is it ? Looks like it would strap onto a pack nicely.

I worked better then i trought it was at spliting wood and yes it did hammer in some nails i was very carful lol, but i think im going to grain the hammer end flat and take a RR spike cut he head off and weld it there lol

I worked better then i trought it was at spliting wood and yes it did hammer in some nails i was very carful lol, but i think im going to grain the hammer end flat and take a RR spike cut he head off and weld it there lol

Where did you get it ?

I wonder what the weight of the head it. It's neet but you may have to put too much energy for it to be really effective other than a weed wacker.

I wonder what the weight of the head it. It's neet but you may have to put too much energy for it to be really effective other than a weed wacker.
Its looks cool even if not effective, i would not walk up to anybody holding one .

Latest posts

Back