Backdoor Army: No EU ‘Military’ Yet, But Armed ‘Civilian Troops’ in ‘European Uniform’

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Indeed. I read in the UK press about this 10,000 strong army protecting the coast. So pleased the UK is getting out. Looks like it is gong to be down to the UK, USA and the Russians to stop another version of European empire building.

The writing on the wall does not get any plainer.

Quote: "Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán, whose government instituted a policy of no-tolerance for illegal immigration and rapidly rolled out physical border barriers in response to the migrant crisis in 2015, has already said that he believes the EU is seeking to expand Frontex in order “to take away from us the keys to the gate”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ps-wearing-european-uniform-carrying-weapons/

The EU is indeed wanting its own army, navy and airforce and it wants it OUTSIDE of NATO control, It also is considering National Service in its military for all 18 year old Europeans. The EU border force will NOT answer to member states only the EU, A new Stasi if you like.

Now when you consider one of the THREE EU presidents is on record saying he wants to see an EU "" EMPIRE"" created you can see which way the EU is moving.

Common Market, - European ECONOMIC Community, - European Community- European Union (EU) , Federalised EU, - .............EUSSR.

Slight OT but related, apparently now the UK is leaving the EU quite a lot of European families are leaving the UK and returning home..... but there are other Europeans who can see the writing on the wall for the EU and are moving to the UK to avoid living in a fourth reich. They are taking jobs in the UK and bringing families with them because the UK has stated it will allow EU citizens residing in the UK on the day we leave to remain here. Quite a few health workers have recently arrived at our local hospital from Northern Europe and Italy. They only have a few simple forms to complete to gain the right to live and work here.

The EU is indeed wanting its own army, navy and airforce and it wants it OUTSIDE of NATO control, It also is considering National Service in its military for all 18 year old Europeans. The EU border force will NOT answer to member states only the EU, A new Stasi if you like.

Good. Let the EU pay for it's own defense, as a US citizen, I'm tired of paying their bills. Shrink NATO, create a new UK-US alliance, and move forward. If the EU wants to self-destruct, nobody else can stop them.

oops I posted on this, I didn't see your post sorry Urbanprep

No problem, I actually think your post was first but we did not get published (posted) as fast as we hit the create button. Better two posts than no posts.

Back