Baby Formula recipe from 1960s

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
1652212048528.jpeg
Might be nice to have on hand with all the store bought shortages.

View attachment 16219Might be nice to have on hand with all the store bought shortages.

I actually used this recipe for a while, when my first daughter was having problems nursing and then issues with anything cow's milk based (we didn't know the issue was cow's milk at that point. Now days, they have other options)....until another doctor recommended we try goat's milk which worked for her.

I have no doubt. The FDA has 'allowed' known carcinogens to remain in the food supply for decades. I'm convinced Bill Gates micromanages the FDA with his billions (and has been for ages). What's a little nanotechnology thrown into the mix when extermination of 90% of the population is the end game? They know well a multi-pronged approach is the most effective for achieving any goal.

If baby formula can be made at home, what's the big deal? Sounds like it would only take about 5 minutes to make.
A lot of mothers are overwhelmed by using their oven, heat milk inside of a pot or even cook some kind of baby formula or mush. It´s sad, but there are a lot of people who´d rather starve in front of a filled pantry before they´d finish a self made meal. Seems to be some kind of civilization disease.

A lot of mothers are overwhelmed by using their oven, heat milk inside of a pot or even cook some kind of baby formula or mush. It´s sad, but there are a lot of people who´d rather starve in front of a filled pantry before they´d finish a self made meal. Seems to be some kind of civilization disease.
I guess we really don't need them mucking up the gene pool then do we?

Running my low-carb recipe blog for 12 years now, you hit THAT nail on the head. People barely know how to boil a hotdog anymore. I'm astounded how detailed my instructions for a recipe have to be for some since I assume logical steps without explicit, DETAILED instructions for those. Nope.....some need every single thing spelled out to the letter, right down to what utensil to stir something with!.

My sister-in-law, 15 years my junior, asked me last year how to cook smoked sausage! Seriously! Said she didn't really know how to cook any meats. She sure didn't get that from her mother or father, as both were pretty good country cooks.

It looks like to me, that the old recipes,and other sources of milk, like goats milk is the best route to take.on account I've been hearing on the news about the shortages of the formulas.and it's getting worse.
Do you have a recipe to share?

I'm astounded how detailed my instructions for a recipe have to be
No, you just push the "hot dog" button on the gas station microwave.

Nope, afraid not.it probably won't hurt to do a web search.then start posting the recipes here.

My sister-in-law, 15 years my junior, asked me last year how to cook smoked sausage!
My daughter invited her SIL over for dinner and was asked how she got such wonderful tasting mashed potatos.....
"I cook them, mash them, add milk, butter and salt and pepper."
WHAT???? YOU USE REAL POTATOS FOR THIS???? I thought mashed potatos only came from boxes!!!!
You can't fix stupid...

Latest posts

Back